Dont make me

Trixie's POV:

"The world was full of terrible people, and sometimes, ain couldn't help feel like I was one, good comes with bad. You can't only have one. I hated the area I was a resident in. Buildings looked crumbled, grounds eroded, and sun- nonexistent. I was walking down an alley way, where I was planning to sit and think about where I went wrong. It could be coming here. It could be being possessive and nosey, include be what I did to Katya. I could be me in general. Cold water poured from my eyes as I slid down the alley wall. I sat there with rivers the color if oil pouring down my face due to the large amounts of makeup on my face i considered normal. "Your a pretty one, aren't 'ya." I was paralyzed in fear when I heard and unfamiliar voice that sounded to come from above me. I looked up and saw a talk man. She grabbed my arm and would let go. He had an iron grip that I couldn't escape. I pulled, I pulled, I pulled, and I pulled, and the man never let loose. I did the one thing I could think of. I screamed. There had to be someone there to hear. "He looked at me angrily and said "be quiet, toots, your gonna get me caught." A large smirk grew on his face as I cowered in fear. His sinister laugh played in my head over and over and over." I explained to Pearl and Violet as they handed me a coffee provided by Max's shop. "I'm sorry," pearl said sadly looking at the table placing a hand on my arm. And at that moment Katya came into the building with the same man at her side. She hasn't brought him here. Her drug here here by the hair with a shot fun pointed to her head. Fame gasped as she realized that this was not a joking matter- that man could kill the only person who actually gave me a second chance. "Put down your gun!" I yelled getting out of my seat. "What are you doing!" Pearl whisper-shouted to me. "Saving Katya." I remarked as an unreadable expression came over Violets face and she grabbed Pearl's arm in terror. The man smirked and Max walked in with athe plate of cupcakes. "I hope this helps you Tri-" she dropped the plate and her mouth hung open. Fame rushed to her side and pulled her into the bathroom. Violet and Pearl still in their seats, I was still standing. "Let her go." I told the man. He cocked the gun and Katya'S expression grew fearful. "Never." He cackled giving Katya the time to hit him where it hurts. The man dripped his gin and I picked it up pointing it at him. "Please!" He yelled. "You can't, please!" He seemed scared. "Give me one reason." I asked him still aiming the gun. "I didn't kill your friend?" He said almost as if it was a question. I pulled the trigger. I pulled the trigger. I dropped the gun and crumbled to the ground. "I killed someone..." I said as tears swelled in my already miserable eyes. "But you saved me," Katya hugged me. Pearl and Violet walked over and joined the hug. "You saved us." She added and pulled up my face. "We can never hate you." She said without hesitation. I blinked back my tears and engulfed her into the biggest hug I could manage. "I love you guys." I said turning from Katya and back to Pearl and Violet. "Feelings mutual." Violet said with a smile. Pearl snapped at her "Vi that sounded mean!" She exclaimed earning laughs from all of us. Katya got a phone call from someone none of us knew. She put it on speaker. "Hey, its Adore from earlier. I hope your problems were fixed. I found out mine are worse." A voice echoed from the small phone Katya had named Brenda. "Hi, and a ling story, fill you in later?" She asked. "Yeah I just found out my crush died." She said and I could feel the waterworks. "I'm so sorry," katya tried. "No I don't want pity. The funeral is in a fortnight from now, bring anyone you want I guess." She said ending the call. "Isn't Fortnite a game? Pearl asked the group around us. "It also means a span of 14 days, or 2 weeks." Katya shot at her. "Oh, I didn't know that." Violet remarked. "Hey guys?" I asked in realization, earning "yeah"s and "yes"s from around the room. "Who did this Adore girl have a crush on?"