It's like your with me

Bianca's POV:

I woke up to rustling in the kitchen, knowing Adore had gotten a midnight snack every day, I hadn't been scared about it. My alarm went off, which had been odd, seeing as Adore never missed the midnight mark, she was like that when it came to food. My alarm hadn't been set to 12:00. It was set for 5:30. I got out of bed, making sure my covers had been set up for the day. I changed out of my pajamas, and walked down the stairs. I saw a girl, almost identical to Adore, but it wasn't her. I could feel it. She sat on the table, and hadn't noticed me at all. I took the time to grab some breakfast. The girl still hadn't said a thing, nor had she looked in my direction, but I still felt her staring into me. I turned to her and she was sitting at the TV now. She had been sucking lip gloss out of the container, at first I felt nothing of it, until it became empty and I felt a burning pain where I had been cut prior to these events. I reached up towards my neck, but it had stopped hurting,the strange girl had been holding a full tube of lip gloss, and it hadn't been a new one. It was the same. She flicked off the lights, and returned to her spot in the middle of the floor. She picked up the remote and pressed a button that I hadn't noticed on it before, and began to play television static, smiling, as her eyes glowed a faint red before returning to the color of Adore's. She hadn't broke eye contact with the static, until I turned around. I knew this because when I held up my hand mirror, I saw a figure that had been anything but staring at my back. I turned around, setting my mirror down, but it hadn't been looking at me. Instead, it had been staring out the window.  There was nothing out there but dead trees and yellowish grass. I decided to check what had been out there, exiting the room and walking towards the door. I put my hand on the door nob, and heard a loud noise directly above me, but the figure hadn't moved an inch. I turned the nob and walked out the door. There had been nothing near the front of the house, so I decided to look where the figure had been looking at. I slowly moved over to the side of the house, ascending to the window, but when I got there, I saw nothing, so I walked back to the door. I placed my hand on it, moving the nod, which should have let me in, but it hadn't. I knocked on it, and saw the peep hole open up. Looking at me through the peep hole had been the girl, with a large grin across her face, before shutting the hole. Her smile had looked utterly insane, as did she, and as did I, standing outside that house, holding a cut that had been and still is scarred over, as pain shocked through my entire body, and the darkness consumed me. The neighbors would have been shocked to see me tumble to the dirt, if they had been human, too.

Adore's POV:

I anxiously tapped my fingers on the wooden desk waiting for the girl that had looked like me who actually lived in this alternate universe to return. I decided to see if she had been at her home, so I walked down the stairs. On the stares, I looked down the railing to see Bianca, Courtney, and Dela, all holding their phones, laughing. Dela shrieked and blonde Adore came from the kitchen. Courtney looked up from her phone and gasped in shock, looking between me and the other Adore. Courtney rapidly tapped Bianca, who eventually rolled her eyes, looking up at me. She sat there, a shocked expression across her face, as I fled the room, and up the stares I had being going down. I closed the room I was in, which happened to be the pink bedroom, and breathed heavily, looking out the window. This Adore had lived in a penthouse, much like the one Violet and Pearl stayed at, except, judging by the speakers on the wall, which were used for communication with the people on the front desk, it said floor 13. At the window I saw someone, but I was on the 13th floor. They looked at me for a while before I realized it had been none other than Michelle Visage. I turned to the mirror, and walked towards it, trying to get out of this place, I stuck my hand towards it, and it had gone through, so I walked in, my entire body in the black cube it had originally been in. I reached towards the mirror that was mine, and found my had going straight through, so I walked out. The other me, who claimed to be called Angel Baby, did not appear there. I walked down the steps slowly, and still didn't see her. I checked the outside of my home, and saw Bianca on the dirty ground, her eyes closed. I gasped and felt her palm. She hadn't died a third time.  "She won't either." A Spanish accent had spoke behind me, as if it could hear my thoughts. I turned quickly and saw her with that tube of lip gloss, still not leaving her side. Bianca had been her feeding source?

A/N: They have the unfortunate side of the mirror.