Day 9, And that's it, Period.

Violet's POV:

I sat on the toilet groaning when I realized I had been missing what I needed. "Hey Pearl!" I yelled from the upstairs bathroom. She had moved in about 4 days ago and was now living in my pent house. "YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She yelled back up at me, I could hear her walking up the stairs. "I need a pad!" I yelled at her, hoping she would get me one. I heard a loud crash, followed by a fit of laughter. Pearl fell down the stairs. "WOW VIOLET! YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK IF I WAS OKAY!" She yelled at me stomping up the stairs. "Well excuse me for starting my period, Pearl, now get me either a pad or a tampon so I can go down stairs and eat." I told her and I heard foot steps head towards the other bathroom followed by some mumbling that I couldn't completely hear. "Complain all you want!" I shouted back at her. Eventually, I heard a knock at the door and saw a tampon being slid under the crack. "THANK YOUUUUU!" I shouted at her as I heard her walk away. I walked back down the stairs and saw Pearl scrolling through her phone. "Ugh, I have to go to workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." I said out loud, sounding like Farrah Moan herself.  "Then get ready." Pearl said not looking up from her phone. I pouted and walked up to my room to grab something to wear. Once I chose my outfit I went to go do my make up. "PEARLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!" I had yelled once again. "What?!?!" She shouted back. "Can you tighten my corset?!?!" I asked loudly. "no." she said back to me. "WHY NOT!" I shouted. "Because you wear it to much, your gonna hurt yourself, go without it." She said opening my bedroom door. She walked over to me and grabbed my corset, then walked away. "Rude." I muttered, walking out behind her with a pair of black heels. I slid on my shoes and hopped in Pearl's white jeep waiting for her. She walked outside putting on a pastel pink leather jacket and hopped in the driver's seat. "Wow, I'm going to have a blast explaining your mood swings to Max, aren't I?" She asked me sarcastically, but I still took it as offensive as I could have. "HOW DARE YOU!" I shrieked turning her DJ mix that played on the radio down. She pulled the car to an immediate stop and grabbed my arm. "You could have gotten us into a crash!" She shouted. I looked at the abandoned street and responded "sure." and she got out of the car, locking me in. "What are you doing?" I questioned her through the rolled down window. "Teaching you menstrual self a lesson." She said rolling up the window. She walked down the street to the cafe that I worked at. I got a text saying : "explaining 2 Max why you're skipping work ily" I turned off my phone.