Chapter 13

Could y'all give me some song suggestions to go with the chapters cause💀 whew. I need some help.
***
Cassie Davis
Mickel and I walked through the doors of Charley's, the school hang out. Already everyone's eyes went straight to us. We were like the "it" couple. That shit was so cringy to me.

I didn't want my relationship labeled as that.

Mickel took my hand, guiding me to the lounge area. Lisa and Keone had already been there waiting for us because I invited them.

"Hey y'all" I waved, plopping down on the couch across from Lisa and Keone.

"Hey Cass." They said in unison.

Of course Keone and Mickel dapped each other up, making obnoxious little sounds. He waved to Lisa, she waved back then he took a seat next to me.

"You look cute Cass." Lisa smiled, acknowledging my outfit.

"Thank you!" I smiled. "You look good too."

"Thanks babes. But what possessed you two to come out here?" She asked. "Y'all never come out here."

"Well Mickel decided he wanted to take me out this Saturday so, I thought I'd be fun if we did sort of a double date type thing." I explained.

"Is Harper coming?" Lisa mumbled.

"You know...I tried calling her but she didn't answer or return it so I just left it alone." I said.

The guys walked away to go and play arcade games while Lisa and I were left to talk.

"That's weird. She comes here almost every Saturday with a new nigga." Lisa sighed.

"Yeah..." I said before looking up surprisingly seeing Harper walk right past us.

"Speaking of the mother fuckin' devil." I whispered.

I lowkey pointed my finger at her and Lisa turned around to see what I was pointing at.

"She walked right past us and didn't say shit." Lisa whispered.

"Welps." I shrugged. "People change."

"Nah she been fake since day one. I don't care." Lisa scoffed.

"Man but you know I like giving people-" I said before my attention went somewhere else.

I saw Saint follow Harper into the arcade. Lisa looked back also.

"Did you peep?" I asked.

"Yeah. Their going out right?" She asked.

I wasn't going to tell Saints secret so all I did was shrug my shoulders. Saint trusted me and I trusted him.

"Should I say something to Harper?" I asked, looking over at her, waiting for Saint who took his time making it over there.

"Nah, wait for her to come to us with her fake ass." Lisa huffed.

I stared over at Saint. I wonder if he saw me? I thought to myself.

I looked over at Lisa who was scrolling through Instagram on her phone then I looked back at Saint.

He was talking to Harper. He seemed annoyed. Harper seemed annoyed also. She shooed him off and you could tell by the way he moved his mouth, he had sucked his teeth. She walked away and he came back towards my way.

He walked past me.

"Saint!" I said, stopping him in his tracks.

"Cass?" He said in confusion.