Chapter 95

New fav picture of my 2nd BD^^
***

New fav picture of my 2nd BD^^***

Cassie Davis
2 months later...
May 20th, 12:00pm
"Breathe in..." Mrs. Berry instructed. "Now breathe out."

I did as Mrs. Berry instructed and still I was feeling uneasy. I repeated it so many times but I was still nauseous and the tea she made ain't help either.

"Mrs. Berry if this baby doesn't hurry up and pop out, I'm suing Saint for getting me pregnant. Period." I shrugged, rubbing on my belly.

"Cut it out Cass. You only have a couple of weeks. Isn't the baby due June 11th?" She asked.

"Yup. I'm just counting the days til this lil girl stop kicking me in my bladder causing me to almost pee on myself, giving me heart burn, making me nauseous, giving me headaches, mood swings, all that shit. I'm tired of it Mrs. Berry." I huffed, holding back my tears.

Instead of sympathizing with me, Mrs. Berry only bursted into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked, now letting my tears go so she could see that I was serious.

"Your hormones love. Your overreacting. Like I said, you only have a couple more weeks." She chuckled.

"Man..." I sighed. "Where's Saint? Did he get out the shower yet?"

"I'm not su-" she spoke before the sound of Saints voice cut her off.

"Yeah I'm out." He obnoxiously shouted, entering the living room. As he entered, Mrs. Berry figured that was her queue to leave Saint and I alone.

"Saint we talked about this. My ears are ringing." I complained, closing one of my ears with my index finger.

"My fault mamas." He apologized, taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Where's Lilo? We gotta walk her before you go and meet with your dad." I sighed, struggling to move from my spot on the couch.

"She in the backyard playing with squirrels last time I checked." He shrugged, pulling his phone out.

"Bruh you know she can't play in the backyard near the pool. Ion want her to fall in fuckin with these bitch ass squirrels." I panicked.

"Aight Aight relax ma...I'll gone get her." Saint sighed.

"And bring the dog carrier and leash while you at it pooh." I huffed, trying to get up from my spot.

"Aight gotchu." He nodded, leaving the living room.

Taking a deep breath, I struggled to get up from my spot on the couch. My belly was so big I could barely move. Lately I've been just sitting at home and working from there because I just physically couldn't do it.

My body was so skinny and petite so holding this extra baby weight was killing my back and feet. The only times I would get up and actually do something would be if Saint was home and we were going to walk the dog. Or if he had a basketball game. I would go and watch him play in the VIP section. Other than that, I stayed my ass in the crib eating and taking up space.