Chapter 116

Hey y'alllll😭 (say it bacc🥺)
***
Cassie Davis
"Saint can you please tell the security guard that we're getting married in a couple of days? He doesn't believe me. He thinks I'm crazy." I explained.

"Cass what the fuck...?" He asked confusingly on the other line.

"Tell the security guard that your my fiancé so he can let me go cause right now he thinks I'm-" I said before he cut me off.

"Aight you drunk off sum...I'll call you back when you straight." He huffed hanging up the phone.

"...crazy." I sighed, finishing my sentence.

"Sir I'm telling you, Saint Smith is my fiancé and we're getting married in a couple days. I didnt mean to hurt that lady and I'm not crazy. I promise." I whined.

"Yeah...and I'm married to Beyoncé." He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Let me show you! Look here's a picture of us." I said, pulling out my phone.

He looked me in the eyes

"That's a clear photoshop job and I'm calling the police. The lady you hit pressed charges." He said.

"Mr. you cannot be serious right now. She slipped into my fist." I shrugged.

"Oh really?" He asked playing the store surveillance tape back.

"W-well how could you tell? It's so blurry." I argued.

"Just stay here." He huffed, shaking his head. "Crazy ass females."

"Oh hell no." I spat.

"What was that?" He asked, stopping in his tracks.

"Nothing, nothing." I said in surrender.

Turning away, he left me in the room alone. I looked around. It looked like any other security guards office. Surveillance cameras, his personal belongings, pictures of what I assumed to be his kids.

A picture of him and who was probably his mom on a cruise. This man was a family man obviously so you would've thought he'd have a little bit of sympathy for me.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled my phone from my pocket. Then I opened up Saints messages to explain to him the situation I was in. As I was typing, my phone froze for a brief moment.

"No, no, no!" I quietly exclaimed.

Then my phone shut off now completely dead.

"Fuck." I huffed.

Looking around the room for a charger, I'd realized this nigga had an android. I sucked my teeth, taking a frustrated seat back.

I had no clue what I was gone do. If this security guard came back with the cops, they'd arrest me, then hold me in a cell till I get transferred to a state prison, then Saint and I wouldn't be able to get married, Kairi won't see me for two years or more, the media would rip apart my name, then Saint. Saint would get tired of waiting for me and then everyone knows what happens after that.