Chapter 127

Updating twice cause I stayed up all night writing. so now I could give y'all an extra ch. 🥺💞
***
Cassie Davis
In all honesty, I had a fucking headache, a migraine. It wasn't any getting better either. All these fucking kids running around the place acting ghetto as fuck too. I was up to here with this shit. All because of Keone's big mouthed ass.

That man was slow. Maybe slower than he was in High School.

"I'm ready to get the fuck ASAP!" I gritted, whispering in Saints ear.

"This is your fault you know." Saint shrugged.

"Noooo!" I exclaimed. "Thats all you. You said in the first place."

"How many times do I have to tell your thick skulled ass, I WAS DRUNK." He bickered.

"I don't have a thick skull. You do." I argued.

"No you the one who's hard headed Cassidy. I done told you and told you and told you." He huffed. "Ion know why I be letting you persuade me into this shit."

"Look, look let's just admit we both fucked up." I shrugged.

"That was all you ma." He shrugged, getting all up in my face.

"Move for I smack you." I chuckled.

"You won't do it." He said sounding as if he were challenging me.

"You lucky all these people here bro. I'm telling you." I laughed.

"Pussy." He whispered, nudging me in my arm

"I-" I spoke before he cut me off by clinking his fork against his wine glass to get the crowds attention.

"Aye, can I get y'all attention for a min." He announced.

"Just wait til the fuckin honey moon." I whispered, discreetly smacking him on the butt. He looked down at me, giving me a mug and causing me to burst into laughter.

"Aight I would like to thank y'all fa comin to me and Cass's dinner on some real shit. Even if you weren't personally invited." Saint announced.

"Oh my god." I huffed, dragging my hand across my face. "Here we go. Here we go again."

"Its mad disrespectful on your part but...we family so its cool right?" He asked sarcastically laughing. The room was silent and you could feel the awkwardness and tension in the room.

It was clear his petty ass was throwing shade towards everyone who wasn't invited.

"Saint..." I whispered looking him his eyes.

He took a deep breath.

"Lisa you can take it from here." I told her, tapping on her shoulder.

She nodded her head, standing up from her seat. So did Melody, trying to mimic her mamas moves. She was so cute. I ended up unintentionally pouting my lip at the small gesture.

Saint sat down, putting his glass and fork on the table. He squeezed my thigh. smirking at me before Lisa spoke.

"Hi everyone." Lisa waved. "I'm Lisa, the best friend of the bride to be."

Everyone greeted her in unison except Keone.

"Hello." He waved happily after everyone done said 'Hi' already. Then he sat Mel on his lap.

Lisa rolled her eyes smiling a bit, before turning back.

"I first met Cassie in the 9th grade and like instantly I knew that was my best friend for life. We clicked so well and to see her get married now is absolutely crazy." Lisa smiled, looking down at me. I smiled back waiting for her to continue.