Chapter 28

Thursday, November 1st
Cassie Davis
I felt a slight pain on my thigh, attempting to wake me up instead of my alarm clock. I ignored it, not paying it any mind. But then I felt it again. It felt like teeth lightly biting at my skin.

My eyes widened and I looked down. The lights were on too. Saint who's chin was buried in between my closed thighs, looked up at me with a stupid little smile.

"Don't do that shit!" I huffed, wiping his spit off of me.

"I had to wake you up somehow." He smiled.

I reached for my phone that had been on his night stand next to me. It was about 4:00am in the morning.

"What do you want with me at four o'clock in the morning?" I moaned.

"I couldn't sleep." He huffed sitting up on his bed.

"Well I could!" I sighed, sitting up also.

"My moms still not home. Her car not in the driveway. She must be out partying harder than a mother fucka'." Saint laughed, hopping out of his
bed.

Being that there was now space, I sprawled myself across his entire twin sized bed. I slept over at his moms house last night because my mom was working late and Christin being in college, was out late as usual.

Saint stood by his old dresser. He opened the top drawer digging deep for something. Finally he pulled out a dime of weed.

"Yes." He whispered to himself.

I rolled my eyes. It was 4 in the morning and my nigga wanted to roll a blunt. Typical him.

"So you really stashed weed in your old room for times like this?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Damn right." He laughed, grinding his weed on the top of the dresser. "I got that shit all over the house."

"And your mom? She just doesn't know or..." I asked.

"I think she knows, she just don't be saying nothing." He shrugged.

I watched as Saint rolled his blunt, licking the backwoods. When he finished, he put it in between his lips. Then he lit it, taking a nice long pull.

I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so cute.

"Let me get some." I said confidently, wrapping my arms around my knees.

"I don't think you want this shit again ma." He chuckled, taking another puff.

"Babe." I pouted.

A little taken back, he stepped closer to me. I saw as his tall dark shadow move in the moon light. He climbed into the twin sized bed with me, leaning against the wall.

"Here." He sighed, passing it over to me.

This time I made sure to curl my lips inwards so that I wouldn't get any spit on it. I took a deep breath holding the blunt in between my lips. Then I took a slow pull.

I felt the urge to cough but suddenly it went away. I held the smoke in my mouth for about 3 seconds before I exhaled it.

"You been in my shit?" Saint asked, surprised by my sudden tolerance of weed.

"...no." I said, tilting my head and passing him his blunt back. "I'm just good at it now I suppose."

"Look at you." He smiled from ear to ear. "Cassidy the pothead."