Chapter 63

Saint Smith
Monday, 5:30pm

I was running late for work and my whole ass schedule was thrown off

I was running late for work and my whole ass schedule was thrown off. I was pissed but at the day it was for Cassie. I was gone surprise her and drop her off some food cause she'd been complaining all day about forgetting her wallet at my crib.

But I wasn't trippin too much, my nigga Cody was covering for me. So I wasn't gone be in trouble or at least in deep trouble when I did get to work. Pulling up in front of the mall, I drove through the pathway leading to its parking lot.

After parking, I went through the back entrance looking at the directory. I honestly couldn't remember where Cass even worked. The mall was big as hell. Pulling out my phone, I decided to just ask.

Me
Where u work?

Cass💙🌪
Boy I done told you bout 300 times before

Me
Where u work?

Cass💙🌪
Disney store inside of the mall. Incase your wondering what exact mall it's the one we ALWAYS GO TO.

Me
Don't get snappy with me luh girl

Cass💙🌪
Read 5:44pm

Me
And you know ion like you reading my shit n not replying.

Cass💙🌪
Shut up. Shouldn't you be at work?

Me
Oh nah...you not finna talk reckless n get away with it omm.

Cass
Whatchu gone do bout it? By the time we see each other again you gone forget n try to dick me down💀

CassWhatchu gone do bout it? By the time we see each other again you gone forget n try to dick me down💀

Leaving her on seen, I quickly located the Disney store on the mall directory. I took the escalator all the way up to the last level of the mall and found the store at the end of the walkway on the right side.

I entered the place. All these luh kids were running around and screaming, fighting over toys and shit. I ain't know how she could do this everyday.