Chapter 80

This song goes so good with this chapter. I love this song too. I'm giving Saint Taurus energy even tho he's a Gemini. I mean it trickles down but still...🤦🏽‍♀️💀
***
Saint Smith
Thursday, 2:30pm
Walking into the hair shop, I automatically looked for the girl that braided my hair the last time. I said I was coming back Friday but my braids was already dusty lookin.

There she was finishing some other niggas hair. I watched as he tipped her, getting up, giving me a look of acknowledgment and walking out the shop.
I approached the girl from behind almost scaring her.

"Laney right?" I asked unsure of her name.

"Lana. You almost had it." She chuckled.

"My fault." I smiled, putting my hands together.

"Thought I was gone see you tomorrow. I'm shocked you came a day early." She blushed.

"Nah I need my braids done today." I smiled. "Shits got dusty quick."

"That's aight. I'll do em real nice for you this time. Nice and tight." She said, biting on her bottom lip.

"Bet. That's how I like em. They stay in longer." I nodded, taking a seat in one of the chairs.

She walked to the front of the salon, flipping the open sign to closed and shut the blinds in the windows.

"Smart. So niggas won't ask me for autographs and pictures and shit like the last time." I mumbled, pulling my phone out from my pocket.

"Mmhm." She murmured, walking over to me and unraveling one of my braids.

As I scrolled through my phone, I felt her stop taking my braids out.

"What's the matter?" I asked, looking up in the mirror.

"Nothing..." she mumbled, rubbing on my shoulders.

I looked at her hands as they moved to my chest then my stomach.

"Ayo..." I mumbled.

Walking around the chair, she sat on my lap wrapping her legs around my hips. I couldn't help but grip her thighs. As she went in for the first kiss, I pulled away.

"What's the matter?" She pouted.

"On God if this was a week ago, I would've already been in ya guts but I can't." I huffed, slightly pushing her off of me.

"Why not?" She whined, placing her hand on my zipper.

I just ain't wanna fuck her. I wasn't feeling it. I'd feel guilty if I did and I didn't know why. I was just not in the mood.

"I'm sorry ma." I scoffed, standing up from my chair.

"Who gone braid ya hair?" She asked.

"I'm going for the bean. My girl said she likes it better." I shrugged, leaving her shop.

***
Cassie Davis
5:45pm
It was my last day out in L.A. and I was sort of glad I was going home. Back to my regular routine and babysitting my nieces and nephew. Something I always looked forward to. I missed my babies so much and they weren't even mine.

This week had been crazy. We hit up the beach so many times my skin was like 3 shades darker than before. Got twisted damn there everyday and it didn't stop there. We went out to more clubs and just had a full on girls trip. But today we were just chillin. Hanging out in the resort before we checked out tomorrow afternoon.

After Monday when Saint posted Vanessa, I stopped talking to him completely. He was acting like a dick head. I should've known. The man was a fucking basketball player. The next Tristin "Third-Trimester" Thomas. I couldn't be wasting my time.