Chapter 104

Can Cass and Saint just please have a threesome without y'all gettin mad?💀 I promise there will be no drama involved pleaseeeeee💀💀i promise no strings attached just a fun luh threesome for some more freak shit to add to the book. And I'll make it so everyone is happy. Y'all could trust me🙂 (seriously don't get thrown off by the emoji. Ya'll will enjoy it if I do decide to do it.)
***
Cassie Davis
7:00am
1 week later...
Sitting at the breakfast table with Mrs. Berry, I watched as Saint took pictures with Kai on the couch. They were so cute together. And of course he had her laughing OD hard at who knows what.

"Ayo Mrs

"Ayo Mrs. Berry whatchu made for breakfast?" He asked.

"Boy why don't you come over here and look what I done made." She laughed.

"Aight I'm comin" He huffed, putting Kai in her high chair.

Bending over to find a clean plate from the dish washer, both Mrs. Berry and I got a clear view of this mans entire ass. His sweats fell right below his butt and all you could see was his supreme underwear.

"Cass don't do it." Mrs. Berry whispered, already seeing the look in my eyes.

I did nothing but smile at her. Then I got out of my seat, walking over to Saint.

"Cassie what're y-" he asked confusingly before I smacked him on the ass.

"Now see...I'd be wrong if I did the same thing to you, right?" He asked.

"What'd I tell you Cassie." Mrs. Berry laughed, taking her plate to the sink and sitting with Kairi.

"Thing is you won't." I shrugged, rolling my neck at him.

"Say I won't my nigga for real." He huffed, sizing me up.

"You wo-" I smiled before he cut me off by picking me up and running me around the room.

"Saint put me the fuck down." I giggled. "You act like we both don't have to go to work today."

"You should've never smacked my shit Cassie. Now we getting even." He laughed, running me into the bedroom.

Managing to wriggle out of his grasp, I landed on the floor almost shocked that I was able to part from him.

"Get ya ass back here. It's too early for me to be chasing you round the room." He said, giving me a look.

"Come and get me then." I shrugged.

Watching him walk towards me, I waited until he was about a foot or two away from me before I took off running.

"Bro your mad childish." he panted, running after me. "Come here!" He gritted, grabbing me up.

"Ah! Saint stop!" I squealed.

Throwing me on the bed, he got on top of me trying to turn me around to slap my ass but I kept squirming.

"Stay still." He grunted, trying to hold me down.