Chapter 58

Like I said, men can get they VAS DEFEREN tubes tied. They don't cut they balls off💀🤦🏽‍♀️ they make an incision in the ball sack. Anyways...💀
***
Saint Smith
After finishing her breakfast, I took Cassie's plate from the table, putting it into the sink. I turned the sink on and ran hot water over it so it'd be easier to clean later on.

"Thanks." She smiled, scrunching up her nose.

"I gotchu mama." I smiled back, pecking her forehead, causing her to smile while she sipped her juice.

"It's gone be fun living together." She sighed, putting her cup down.

"I been told yo ass that shit but you ain't listen." I chuckled, grabbing my keys off of the kitchen counter.

"Damn babe, you really gone leave me here all by myself. Why can't I come?" Cassie whined.

"I'll be right back I told you. It's gone be quick. Nun serious." I assured her.

"But whereeee are you going is the question?" She pouted.

I rolled my eyes to the side.

"Look..." I spoke, walking towards her. "I just gotta take care of a few errands and when I get back we can spend all day together. Alright mama?"

"Okay." She sadly sighed, looking down at her hands.

"Aye aye, none of that sad shit. I'll be right back." I smiled, picking up her chin and kissing her lips.

She smiled, covering her cheeks. "See you later."

"I'll be right back." I waved, leaving my kitchen .

"Wait why are you wearing your Timbs?" She giggled peeking through the door that separated the kitchen from hallway.

"A nigga like to dress warm" I shrugged.

"Boy it's 75 degrees outsi- you know what...do you." She laughed.

"Whatever nigga." I squinted at her, leaving my apartment.

I could hear her laugh echo through the hallway as she locked me out. I looked down at my Timbs laughing at what just happened and proceeded to walk down the hallway of my apartment building.

Using the elevator to get down to the lobby, I exited out the main entrance of my building. I unlocked my car that was parked in the front from a distance. Hopping in, I checked my mirror and put my keys in ignition.

"Aw shit." I whispered to myself realizing I might've forgotten something. I checked under my seat guiding my hand around. I felt a metal bat in relief that I didn't have to go back upstairs and get it. If I did then Cassie's curious ass was gone ask questions about why I even needed it.

I pulled out from in front of my building driving down the street. I was on my way to her house.

***
Pulling up in front of my mothers house so it'd look like I was at her place, I hopped out of my car. Locking it, I peeked through the windows in her house.

She was working today. I was just making sure she wasn't home. I ain't want her reporting no domestic violence coming from next door and then to find out it was her son fucking somebody up.

I casually walked over to Cassie's, ringing her doorbell. As I waited for someone to open the door, I looked around for her moms car. It was no where in sight meaning she was out or at work. Either way it was good on my part.

Finally, somebody opened the door. I then stood face-to-face with Wade. We were about the same height but I might've been a little bit taller. couldn't really tell.