Chapter 98

Just wanna let y'all know I love y'all 💙🥺
***
Saint Smith
One week later
Sunday, June 20th
12:00pm
It was a niggas glow day and he finally hit 26. I was feeling like a young nigga still but I was getting old as shit. 4 more years and I was finna be in my 30's. Shit was wild. But I still saw myself doing the same thing I was doing today.

By then I was gone be married, my baby was gone be a whole ass toddler, we probably would've moved by then into a bigger crib and me and Cass'd be doin bigger and better things.

Tomorrow, I was throwing a party for myself. Shit was gone be fire. Pictures of me all over my back yard hangin and shit. I was goin all out. Ice sculptures, dancers, all that. I done invited everybody too. This shit was gone be crazy.

I could already see how turnt niggas was gone be

I could already see how turnt niggas was gone be. My party was finna be the party of the year and that was on my nigga God.

Walking down the street, I was hype. My dad was flying out today with my moms and cousins and nem. I paid for all their expenses so they wouldn't have to. It was the least I could do.

Only thing that bugged me was the fact that they were getting on separate flights. I figured they probably got into an argument or some shit. I'm sure once they got here they'd be all happy again.

We was all gone be one big ass happy ass family. Especially when Cass's came over. I don't think my dad met all of em.

Was just hoping he ain't try to hit on one of her Aunts or no shit. He was just like me man. Always tryna spit game at any fine bitch he seen.

Getting into my Jeep, I started it and drove off down the street. I was on my way home from the gym and was hype as hell to get home. Just as I was about to stop at a red light, my phone went off.

Looking at it, Lisa'd been calling on a FaceTime call.

"Mane what the fuck." I huffed.

"Rap to me." I mumbled, picking up the phone.

All I heard was a bunch of loud ass screaming and all types of noises in the background. Dogs barking and shit. 

"It sound like y'all tearing my crib apart. The fuck goin on?" I huffed.

"CASSIE'S WATER BROKE!" She panicked.

"You deadass?!" I shouted.

"YES! THE BABY IS COMING SAINT. WHERE ARE YOU?" She exclaimed.

"Shit I'm on my way bro." I huffed.

"LET ME SPEAK TO HIM!" I heard Cass shout in the background.

Lisa rushed and handed the phone to Cassie who'd been on the couch screaming in pain.

"Saint I swear to God, I'm suing you for everything you got. You did this shit to me." She cried.

"Damn it hurt that bad?" I asked, furrowing my brows.