Chapter 79

I literally LOVE this picture^ 😌💙 my big teddy bear. Ugh I just wanna squeeze him. Even though I'm mad at him rn so ima make y'all aggy with Saint. WAIT SECOND SLIDE, that song goes so good with this chapter. Also I switch the pov's  a lot. This chapter messy, literally.
***
Cassie Davis
9:30am
It was only my third day out in L.A. and already I had shit going down. My phone was blowing up with notifications all over those blogger posts making it seem like me and Saint was flirting.

I'd never gotten this much attention from people on the internet. They were so quick with it too and Saints ass didn't seem to mind. He said he was used to it. But I guess a luh 15 seconds of fame couldn't do me no harm.

Sitting up in bed, I peered into Lisa and Christins side of the room separated by the wall. They were already up and getting ready to go somewhere so I figured I'd get up and get ready too.

Hopping in the shower, I spent about a good half hour in there washing my body, hair and brushing my teeth. Getting out, I moisturized and put on a simple light blue tube top dress with white sandal stilettos.

"Where we going today?" I asked Lisa and Christin as they mindlessly scrolled through their phones.

"I wanted to go to the mall today. Then me and Christin we're talking bout finding another club to go to." Lisa spoke.

"I kind of wanted to go to the same one we went to last time." I sighed.

"Why? Cause Saint might be there?" Christin smirked.

"No..." I lied.

"Cass I've known you for how many years and you still think you could get away with lying to me?" Lisa chuckled.

"Well not because Saint might be there but because the service was really good." I shrugged, playing with my fingers. "Plus why the hell would Saint be there on a Sunday?"

"Why wouldn't he?" Christin chuckled.

"Leave him...he got errands to run today." I pouted, scrolling through his Instagram page.

"Ah so that's why you not out with him today huh?" Christin asked.

"No...it's not that. We just haven't texted about hanging out. That's all." I shrugged. "He's probably really busy anyway."

"Mmhm." Lisa murmured.

Man why were all these chicks under Saints comments. It irritated me. I ain't know why but it just did. Especially under his recent photo today.
All the fucking heart eyes and emojis made me itch. Like bitch youn even know homeboy. Back the fuck up.

As I scrolled, I couldn't help but realize he responded to one of the girls comments. She commented two heart eyes and he responded with a kissy face.

"Who the fuck-" I whispered to myself. Her username was "livinwithkai" but when I clicked on her profile, she was private.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I took a deep breath, closing my Instagram app and turning my phone off.

"What happen Cass?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing." I smiled. "Y'all ready?"

"Yeah I am." Lisa nodded.

"Same." Christin huffed, getting up from her spot.

Just like that we left the room, resuming our girls trip.

***
Saint Smith
"Ion know why you trippin Vanessa. It was just a comment." I huffed, rubbing my hand across my face. "Wasn't you mad at me? Ain't you with ya moms?"