Chapter 128

Cassie Davis
10:00pm
"Aight, this is the last hotel stop." I yawned, letting everybody else in the limo know.

"Who are we picking up now?" Lisa asked.

"Christin and her crew then we off to the airport. Y'all got everything with you, right?" I asked.

"Yes." They all said in unison.

"Okay good." I nodded. "I'll tell you what's happening when Chris gets down here."

We waited downstairs, outside of the hotel in the limo Saint and I rented. We were on our way to the airport and we were about to leave Saints whole family here.

He didn't even care. It was sort of his idea anyway. Claiming that he didn't want anybody at our wedding. The people in the car were the only acceptations. Even that was a little too much.

We waited for about Christin came down with her kids and Andre. Their suitcases were packed and they were ready to go.

Saint opened the car door for them letting them sit in the empty spaces in the limo.

"Cassie what you got us doing now? We gotta wake up early for this wedding and-" Christin huffed, trying to calm Ava's cranky self down.

"Okay now that y'all are all here, Saint and I decided to have the wedding in Bora Bora, Tahiti." I announced taking everybody by shock.

"TAHITI?" Lisa exclaimed, as we pulled out from in front of the hotel.

"Yeah man...you know the vibes." Saint smiled, dapping Keone up who'd been sitting next to him.

"You flying out all those people back out the house Cass?" My mom asked.

"Tuh! No!" I scoffed. "Were telling everyone the wedding was cancelled."

"Oh so we like the exclusives?" Kai smirked.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded. "We're only there for two days though so make it count."

"Oh this is gone be crazy!" Christin exclaimed.

***
10:45pm
Airport, boarding plane
Saint of course, the best fiancé I could ever ask for hooked us and our guest up with first class seats. We would have taken the jet but it was too small.

We really went out on this wedding. Tomorrow we were working out refunds and for the shit we couldn't refund, it was no problem. I was honestly excited, care-free. Shit was just going so well. Especially since we left Saints distant relatives back in L.A.

I looked up at my boo as we boarded the plane.

"I love you." I smiled.

"Luh you too." He smiled back, kissing me on the forehead.

I squeezed his hand, finding our section. He let me walk in first and I sat on the inside next to the window. There was a bed for two and a privacy door that couldn't let people see what you were doing in your section.

"Sound proof." Saint read, pointing at the sign on the door.

"It says that for real?" I exclaimed, with wide eyes.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"All the sound proof in the world ain't gone stop the whole plane from knowing your name." I joked.

"Here you go again." He laughed, lightly plucking me in my forehead. I scrunched up my nose, laying Kairi on the bed and making sure she was okay before I closed the privacy door behind Saint and I.

"So..." I smiled.

"Oh God...whats ya luh scheme now?" He chuckled.

"Noooothing." I laughed. "Its just that...I brought sum in my carry-on bag. From my bachelorette party."