Chapter 69

No I did not make chapter '69' a sex chapter on purpose, I haven't done one in a while so enjoy 💀
***
Saturday, 12:15am
Saint Smith
I pulled out, putting Cassie down for a quick second. Running over to my dresser, I grabbed a whole strip of condoms. We was finna use all these shits tonight seeing how shit was going down.

Cassie got back into the bed, arching her back doggy style. I pulled a condom off the strip, opened it and put it on. Getting into bed, I kneeled on my knees and entered Cassie once again starting off slow.

I watched shawty grip the sheets. She was loving this shit. Her luh moans and shit said it all. When we was on the wall, she scratched the shit out of my back. It hurt but that's how you know I was putting in that work.

Cass came about 3 times already and she just wanted more and more. I pulled on her hair, forcing her head to tilt back then gripped on her neck.

"O-ohh my G-god..." She stammered.

Her ass clapped against my balls and that's all you could hear throughout the whole room. I let go of her neck, gripping her hips while she buried her face in the pillows. I laughed to myself, she was really having a field day out here.

"Aight...I need a break." I huffed, pulling out.

"A break?!" She exclaimed, kneeling on her knees.

"Nah...meaning it's your turn." I smiled, sitting on the bed and leaning against the headboard.

"Bet." She panted, getting on top of me.

She grabbed my dick and put it in herself. She sat there for a while to really get the feeling and once she started going my head tilted back unintentionally.

"Shit." I mumbled.

The way she moved her hips up and down was making a nigga anxious. I was trying not bust but shawty was wallin right now.

With her hands she pulled my face back to face hers and wrapped her arms around me. I bit my lip looking down at hers then leaned in to kiss her.

Her breasts pressed against my bare chest, the feeling of her grinding on me, the sloppy kissing, it was all making me ready to bust all over her but I wasn't going out like that.

Pulling away from our kiss, Cass whispered something in my ear.

"I fucking love you Saint." She panted.

And just like that, I pulled out from under her, pulled my condom off and busted all over the sheets.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"Shit." She moaned, flipping over.

"You busted as soon as I said I love you." She laughed.

"No that wasn't it." I scowled, getting up from the bed.

"Then what was it?" She asked.

"I don't know...you was wallin on my dick." I shrugged.

"We lasted for a hot minute too." She sighed.

"An hour ain't that long. I'm tryna go all night." I laughed.

"Don't you gotta wake up in a couple of hours? You have your game in the morning." She reminded me.

"You right but...I'm tryna see what that pussy feels like again." I smiled, getting back in bed with her.

"What you need to do is change these sheets and get ya damn rest." She laughed.

"Nah what we need to do is fuck one more good time for we gotta wake up in the morning." I shrugged, resting my hand on my head.

She squinted her eyes at me, making sure I was serious.