Chapter 82

This pool house is the sexiest by far^ Also There's gonna be a bunch of time gaps cause I'm not about to write 20+ chapters ranging between 2 and 3 months. But enjoy 💞 oh and one more thing, just read. Everything will fall into place FLAWLESSLY. Y'all may be mad at Cassie and Saints dumb ass decisions especially Saint but this all happens for a reason and I did a time gap for a reason.
***
Cassie Davis
3 months later...
5:00am
I woke up to the sound of someone entering the pool house. I covered my face until I heard who it was coming up the stairs into my room.

"Cassie." Saint mumbled. "You up?"

I sat up on the bed, nodding my head. "Yeah I'm up."

"Aight I got you breakfast from that luh place you like." He said, opening a plastic bag with clear containers of food.

"Okay. Thanks. You could leave it on the table in the kitchen." I yawned.

"You don't want me to keep you company?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said, shaking my head no.

"Cassie...please." He pleaded.

"I'm fine." I repeated in a more stern tone.

"Aight. I'll be back to take you out later..." he said, leaving my room.

I got up from my bed, locking my room door behind me. For three months I'd been living off this nigga because I had no where else to go. Thinking everything was gone be all fine and dandy once I moved out here. I knew I was moving too soon. This is what happens when you think with your heart and not your head.

He knocked up Vanessa and still wouldn't get rid of her ass. She stayed in the house damn there everyday while Saint was out doing his thing. Didn't even show up at his preseason game. But where was I? In the V.I.P. section sitting next to celebrities cheering that nigga on.

Saint slept with me in the pool house every night even though I barely spoke to him. It was either a 'hi, bye' or 'good night'. It's been 3 whole months and Vanessa didn't catch on. She just accepted the fact that Saint ain't wanna be with her no more. But like I couldn't forgive him for getting her pregnant. The only thing they did was call off the wedding.

Saints manager was pissed but he only did it because of me. Even given the fact that we weren't on good speaking terms although he tried.

I was just moody with him all the time and he didn't care. Just as long as he got me food and went to bed with me, I was alright. I ain't mind him holding me at night either. Occasionally if I was in the mood, we'd fuck but that was it.

This is not what I pictured this relationship to be like. I wanted us to live in the house together and go about our lives, boost each other up but the only thing holding me back was Vanessa's pregnant ass.

Saint Smith
3:00 pm

Saint Smith3:00 pm