Chapter 84

Ugh Wattpad glitched so bad yesterday but hopefully today it works and let's y'all comment and read. Bc both of yesterdays updates were a hot mess. Them shits BOTH flopped. I barely got comments or reads. But this is a fresh chapter and I hope y'all like it. Btw Listen to the song^^
***
Saint Smith
12:04am
Me
Cass I promise I'll make it up to you. I'm sorry this shit took way longer than it was supposed to.

Cass🤤
It's okay Saint. I'm fine.

Me
Ik you not. I'm gone make it up to you regardless mama.

I ain't think I was gone be out this long. They really made my team fly all the way out to Boston for another press conference. We were playing against the Celtics for another preseason game at the end of this month and the press was just tryna hype it up.

I was tired and I wanted to go home but this shit was my career. Flying all over the world all the time.

We were leaving tomorrow morning and were gonna get back around 6:30 in the evening. As soon as I got home I was gone spend all my time taking care of Cass till she got better.

She was telling me how she'd gotten worse in a matter of hours. Throwing up, nausea, stomach all fucked up, the whole nine. I had to make it up to shawty. I was posed to be there to prevent all that shit from happening. I felt bad.

Then she said she had some shit to tell me bout Vanessa. Sum that would make shit better but make it worse at the same time. It was always something. Couldn't never catch no damn break.

Cassie DavisNext day, 2:45pm"Come on Cass

Cassie Davis
Next day, 2:45pm
"Come on Cass...your gone miss the doctors appointment I made you." Mrs. Berry sighed waiting at the door of my bedroom. "And it's raining really hard out there, put on a nice coat."

"Okay almost ready." I sniffled, putting my sneakers on.

"How you been feeling? Did the tea I made earlier help?" She asked.

"It made me feel okay. Made my nausea go away. But I still can barely breathe." I answered, standing up and grabbing a few tissues to take with me.

"Okay that's progress." She smiled. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I nodded following her out of the pool house and down the side yard.

She unlocked her car from afar then opened up the drivers seat for herself. I entered the passengers seat as she started the car and we drove off.

***
"Cassidy Davis." One of the nurses called out.

I immediately jolted out of my sleep realizing my head'd been resting on Mrs. Berry which she obviously didn't seem to mind. I looked up at her giving her a small smile before getting up and following the nurse into the back room.