Chapter 85

COME THROUGH WITH THE BABY NAMES 🧞‍♀️🧞‍♂️🗣 Here's some of the names y'all came up with. I really like Riley, Kairi, and Dior the most for the girl, and I love all the boy names. But remember Saint is a hood nigga so his sons name gotta be 💪🏽 feel me?💀 I already got the name and sex picked out, just wanna see if y'all will change my decision.
***
Saint Smith
8:45pm
Hopping out of my limo, I raced to the front of my door ringing the doorbell. I was hoping Vanessa would answer so I could choke her out but instead it'd been Mrs. Berry. She greeted me with the largest smile on her face, taking my bags and hoodie.

"Thanks." I mumbled. "Do you have any idea where Vanessa is?"

"She isn't here. She's been gone all day." She answered.

"Aw that's ha ASS when she gets home!" I huffed, racing down the hall into my room.

Opening up Vanessa's dresser, I pulled out all shawty's clothes putting them into a big pile on the floor. Went into my closet, pulling out all her shit too, shoes, purses, belts, all of it, throwing that into the pile as well.

Carrying half of the pile to the front yard, I put it on the ground and left it there. Going back to my room I picked up the other half of her shit and repeated the process.

All her shit was out of my crib. I wasn't having it no more. Shawty had me fucked up. And then for her to block me instead of just telling the fucking truth?! Yeah I was packin her up.

Going back to my room, I found Mrs. Berry straightening it up for me.

"Appreciate it." I huffed.

"Your welcome Saint." She nodded. "Gone see Cassie, she's expecting you."

"Oh shit." I mumbled under my breath in realization.

Jogging out of the house through the side door, I made my way to the pool house entering it.

"Cass?" I called out.

"I'm up here!" She called back.

Walking up the stairs to the bedroom, I couldn't help but notice the candles she had burning. Making the whole house smelling like cinnamon and apples and shit. My mood suddenly relaxed and a happy sensation came over me.

"How you doin?" I asked sitting at the edge of the bed and playing with her foot.

"I'm fine." She smiled, taking a sip from her mug.

"Whatchu got in there?" I asked curious about what she was drinking.

"Hot tea. Mrs. Berry made it for me and let me tell you...shit be hittin the spot." She laughed, looking down.

"Aw that's wussup." I smiled, coming closer to her.

"Back up...I don't wanna get you sick." She giggled.

"Man I don't care. Whatever you got, I'll have too." I shrugged. "Let me kiss you."

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled, leaning in to kiss her lips.

I was glad she was in a good mood. And she seemed to be feeling better too. If she was happy, I was happy.

Pulling away, she looked me in my eyes.

"What happen?" I asked biting my lip.

"Let me tell you about what I caught Vanessa doing. I have a guilty conscious about it and I can't let you not know." She huffed.

"Shoot mamas." I sighed, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her belly.

"Well I caught sis banging the gardener." She blurted while stroking the top of my head.