Chapter 86

Sum of the ppl in my comments really annoyin...anyways
My new spam is @myaxclipzz btw🥴
***
Cassie Davis
6:00pm
I woke up with the sudden urge to have to go and use the bathroom but it turned out I had to do more than just pee.

Getting out of bed, I ran into Saints master bathroom turning the light on and throwing up in his toilet. I hated the way it burned my throat and the fact I was going to be hella hungry after this. I couldn't keep food down for shit.

"Baby you aight?" He asked tiredly from behind me.

"Oh shit." He said in realization, running over to me.

Holding my hair back, Saint rubbed my back as I threw up. When I was done, I stood up flushing the toilet and immediately rinsing my mouth out.

"So this is gone be the routine every morning?" He mumbled, dragging his hand across his face.

"Mmhm." I murmured while brushing my teeth.

"Don't worry ma. Ima be there with you every step of the way. I gotchu." He said, kissing me on my cheek then rubbing on my belly.

"You excited for this baby aren't you?" I smiled, rinsing the toothpaste out of my mouth and putting my toothbrush back in the holder.

"Hell yeah." He nodded, walking back into his room. "I can't wait to hold my lil man."

"Lil man? Why must you insist that we're gonna have a boy?" I chuckled, getting into bed.

"And what makes you think we having a girl?" He asked, joining me in bed.

"I don't know...I just know." I shrugged confidently. "Ooo what if the doctors made a mistake and we found out we was having twins!!"

"Naming one Beavus and the other one Butthead." Saint shrugged.

"Saint! I am not naming my damn kids Beavus and Butthead! Shitten me?!" I exclaimed, hitting him on the shoulder.

"Mama I'm just playin chill." He laughed.

"Seriously. We need to think of names." I sighed, nuzzling my head in his chest and closing my eyes. "Ion wanna be one of them white parents that name their child when they damn near three years old."

"Damn. We really having a kid." He mumbled, gripping my butt with one of his hands.

"Mmhm." I murmured, falling asleep on his chest.

I couldn't imagine myself as a mother but I was gone have to get used to it. It was so crazy. So unreal. Words couldn't describe how happy I was. Especially being that it was with Saint.

***
Saint Smith
10:00am
"Saint wake up!" Cassie exclaimed, shaking me awake in my sleep.

"Nah shawty this better be serious cause I was in the middle of dreaming about winning this preseason game." I huffed, sitting up in bed.

As soon as my eyes adjusted to the light in the room, I looked up at Cassie who held her phone in her hand.

"Baby you all over the shade room." She gasped.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"They talking about that argument you and Vanessa had in front of the house. They got pictures and videos and shit...oh my god..." she explained.