Chapter 55

Sum y'all need to relax💀 like I know what I'm doing when I'm making my characters do certain things. Fr fr. I understand y'all want to hurry up and get to where y'all want them to be but this is just a build up. Let Cass do what she is doin cause you gone see what happens when she can't take it no mo. She gotta high tolerance level🤦🏽‍♀️ Done wrote the chapter a while ago so just wait on it. LET IT BUILD UP LMAOAOAO💀🤦🏽‍♀️ anyways enjoy luvs :)
***
Cassie Davis
Sydney and I watched as Kai ran off in front of us with cotton candy in one hand and ice cream in the other.

"You should've never gotten her all of that sugar Cassie." Sydney laughed, licking the ice cream I'd gotten her.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring her remark.

"I wanna go and get on the spaceship ride Cassie." Kai squealed from excitement. She looked at both the ice cream and the cotton candy that she held in her hand. Taking one last look, she dropped the half eaten ice cream on the ground.

"Why would you-" I huffed, cutting myself off.

"I didn't want it anymore." She shrugged, ripping off a piece of cotton candy with her other hand that was covered in melted ice cream.

"At LEAST pick it up Kai. That's littering." I emphasized.

"Um...no." She said in a duh-tone.

"Hmm." I murmured, grinding my teeth. With a tissue, I picked up the ice cream cone Kai dropped on the floor and threw it at her head when she wasn't looking.

"Hey!" She whined, turning around.

"It slipped." I mumbled.

"Now could we go on the ride?!" Kai whined.

"I told you I don't have anymore tickets for y'all." I explained for the umpteenth time.

"Buy more!" Kai begged.

"I don't have any money left." I lied.

"Broke bitch." Sydney cackled.

"Shut the f-" I spat before cutting myself off.

"Mhm that's what I thought." Sydney smiled, throwing her half eaten ice cream away.

I could feel my head throb. I started to get a literal headache babysitting these kids. I looked up into the starry night.

"God please let there be a miracle. Just something, anything." I pleaded quietly.

"Cassie?" I heard from behind me a few moments later.

Turning around, Christin stood there before me with three of her friends.

"Thank the lord" I whispered to myself.

"Chris!" I gasped.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Long story. Wade tricked me into taking Sydney and Kai out to the carnival and had me pay for everything. I'm out of money and I don't know what do and-" I rambled before she cut me off.

"Sydney and Kai?" She questioned.

"Yeah?" I said in confusion.

"Where? Their not even with you." She realized.

I quickly turned around. Sydney and Kai were no where to be found. My heart dropped to my stomach. I started to panic.

"Cass...you good?" Christin asked.

"No! I accidentally tripped Sydney and scraped her knees, they broke my purse, use up my money, now their missing, and I have a really bad headache." I panicked.