Chapter 34

I really fw my own book hard lmao💀 but um I kinda feel like y'all are mad at me for the way Cassie reacted but the point I'm tryna get across is that she just feels weird. Yk? Not like she's mad at him. Idk how to explain it. But this is only my third book and I don't have too much experience. I'm just writing to pass the time. Feel me? I just want y'all to enjoy it. But hopefully y'all enjoy this chapter. Btw this is pre-written. Cassie is far from "Trash" and y'all gone see it. It was just one chapter when she was off her shit.
***
Saint Smith
I stared into space unable to sleep. Cassie laid on top of me naked and I couldn't get up. I ain't wanna wake her up either.

With my free hand, I reached for my phone. It was only 2:00am. I put my phone down, stroking Cassie's hair.

In all of my 19 years on this Earth, I ain't never fuck a bitch like I did Cassie tonight. She wanted all these different positions too. She even made some of her own. I think I turned her into a lil freak.

We lasted a couple of hours too. Shit was wild. She might need to change her sheets cause of the things we did.

Cassie shifted on top of me like I was a mattress. I rolled my eyes, laughing at her cute self. This position was so uncomfortable.

"Cassie...mama you gone have to get up." I whispered, squeezing her arm.

"Hmm?" She murmured sleepily.

"Get up mama." I mumbled.

"But I'm not going to school tomorrow." She yawned.

"I know." I chuckled. "You just gotta get up so we could change positions."

"Wait...we fucking again?" She asked, waking up fully with bright eyes.

"Noo." I laughed, as she sat on me. "You feening."

"Aww." She whined, pouting. She got off of me laying down next to me.

"You know I'm not just some fuck machine Cassie. I'm not gone be yo cheap hoe." I said.

"You are my cheap hoe. We established that." She joked, trailing her hand across my chest.

"Yeah aiii." I said rolling my eyes.

She touched my eyebrow with her thumb, staring up at me. Her eyes glistened in the moon light shining through her window. It was quiet in the room before I broke the silence.

"You know I was going to tell you about the teacher situation but I didn't know how. I was just thinking like...I didn't want your perspective of me to change, you know?" I explained.

"Saint, don't get it twisted. I still love you to pieces but I'm kind of disappointed. I expected you to turn away from those kinds of things, you know? But since were talking about it now, explain that whole situation so I could hear your side." She spoke, sitting up, and covering her breasts with the covers.

"I mean...she was a couple years older than me. She was one of those young teachers. I guess I confided in her because my mom wasn't around at the time and my dad was my care taker." I explained truthfully. "I was stupid blind not to see that she was just taking advantage of me and I regret it everyday."

"Well...it's over now. And it's been over." She responded, leaning in and kissing me on the lips. "I also want to apologize Saint. I overreacted with all that crying and shit. I was just so...shocked. You know?"