Chapter 88

I only gave y'all visuals for Sydney, Kai, and Cassie's mom cause I already told y'all what Wade looks like. (Simuel from Soul Food)
Also don't forget to follow my spam @myaxclipzz babies💙
***
Cassie Davis
There'd been so many unrecognizable faces at my baby shower and I was so lost. Like I didn't know who was who, who was doing what and Saints ass was just moving around mingling with all these people while I stood there next to Christin and Lisa. All these random people taking pictures with and of me. I was not used to this.

I was wishing Saint was the pregnant one and I was the one doing all the moving around. It was bad enough this baby was popping out of my vagina and I was petrified for the moment.

I couldn't even spot my family in the crowd of people. They were literally everywhere. I was trying my hardest not to stress because there was nothing to stress about but my feelings were everywhere.

"Cass you wanna take a seat?" Christin asked, rubbing my shoulder.

"Yes. I need to sit somewhere." I huffed. "And I'm starving, where's the guy who was walking around with food and what not?"

"He's on the other side of the backyard." Lisa answered.

"One of y'all." I smiled, tilting my head. "Could you bring him over here."

"Gotchu Cass. I'll be right back." Christin smiled, sashaying away.

"Lucky bitch." I mumbled under my breath. Anywhere I went, I had to waddle like a penguin because eventually my back would give out. This baby got heavy as hell.

Looking around the party I was thankful for the turn out. There were so many people here. Saint really got the hook up packing it with celebrities.

All of a sudden my eyes caught on to a tall figure moving into the yard from the entrance with two blondes and one other person I couldn't quite make out. Waiting for them to enter fully, I realized who'd been.

There before me stood Wade, Sydney, Kai and my mom. Wade looked exactly the same. Lookin like Simuel from soul food. My mom looked older, tired and a bit heavier. Then Sydney and Kai looked like adults. Sydney should've been 20 and Kai, 15.

They were carrying a bunch of gifts in their hands, looking lost and clueless where to step next

They were carrying a bunch of gifts in their hands, looking lost and clueless where to step next. How the hell did they even get in anyways? Everyone was registered.

"Lisa look!" I gasped, feeling my heart race.

Having Lisa look in my direction, her jaw dropped as mine did.

"Ain't that-" she said before I cut her off.

"Sure is...I have to go get Saint." I panicked, attempting to get out of my seat.

"Cass no. I'll bring him over here. You sit and relax. You shouldn't be stressing the baby out too." Lisa assured me, walking over to Saint and his crowd.