(5) Fu Gui Flower (1) Opened on Road to The Capital

Early the next morning, when they woke up. When Mother Chu told her decision to Old Woman Li, Old Woman Li's pair of eyes lit up. She continuously praised Mother Chu for being sensible. No matter what, the smiling expression at the corner of her mouth couldn't be concealed.

Mother Chu and Chu Qing-Yan exchanged a glance, each seeing the worry in the other's eyes.

Only, at this moment, Daddy Chu suddenly jumped out. He asked deadly earnestly, "Mother Dan, why must we leave here?"

"This...." Mother Chu, for a moment, did not know how to explain this matter to him.

"Dad, we are going to return to the Capital. Because the Capital is where we have a home." Chu Qing-Yan placated him.

"No, I'm not going. Our home is here." Daddy Chu was very astute at this moment and remained unmoved.

Chu Qing-Yan continued to speak while smiling, "Dad, didn't you say you want to eat Tanghulu(2) and Gui Hua Cake (3). Here, we can't find it to eat, but they have it in the capital ah! Daugher will bring you there to eat it!"

"There is Tanghulu?" Daddy Chu's pair of eyes immediately lit up.

Chu Qing-Yan nodded her head.

"There is Gui Hua Cake?"

She continued to nodded her head.

"There is roasted duck, there are little radishes..."

Nodded head, nodded head, nodded head.

Chu Qing-Yan thought Daddy was almost persuaded by her. When she was just about to heave a sigh of relief, she saw Daddy's happy face once again droop down.

"Daddy, what's wrong?" She asked with misgivings.

"But the inserted in backwards scallion isn't here. I want to wait for him and then go together." Daddy Chu squatted in the doorway, appearing very pitiful.

Chu Qing-Yan blushed with shame. Last night, when Daddy entered the room and didn't see the purple-faced person, he immediately created a fuss. Don't know how a person who Daddy had seen once entered his eyes. Didn't expect that even now, he hadn't forgotten. That person said that he would go, and just like that, he left. He didn't even leave behind a message. However, she couldn't just tell Daddy that that person abandoned them and left. As a result, she pondered for a short time, then she squatted in front of Daddy and smilingly said, "Because the inserted in backwards scallion knew we had to return to the Capital, so he already left a step before us to the Capital to wait for us."

"Then what are we waiting for, we must also hurry up and leave. Otherwise, we won't catch up to him! I'm still waiting for him to weave a fishnet for me!" Daddy Chu jumped up and excitedly turned around to urge Mother Dan to quickly tidy up the luggage. He wished he could immediately fly to the Capital.

For a split second, Chu Qing-Yan was speechless. A person he had only met once, why would Daddy care so much about him? However, as long as she was able to persuade Daddy to set out on this journey, whether he was an inserted in backwards scallion or an inserted in backwards garlic didn't matter to her.

And the purple-faced person that Chu family's father and daughter had on their minds, now sat on the back of a horse. He was waiting for his subordinate to give their report. And his entire face was covered by a mask, giving off a silvery light.

"Master, just now, I received a secret report from the Capital." The subordinate took a glance at him, his manner seeming somewhat hesitant.

Having heard what was said, the person who was now gazing into the distance turned his gaze to the subordinate, signaling with his deep eyes, "If you have something to say, say it directly. Don't mumble and hold things back."