(193) Finally Waited Until You Arrived

The three people's martial arts was deep, they simultaneously shot toward Xu Xian. Each of them stood in one direction, their rapport was mutually supportive, not allowing him to have any opportunity to defend.

Xu Xian in a low tone recited Amitabha Buddha, after this his body flew up. The tip of his foot stepped on the cook with knife scars' shoulder. He lightly pressed and the legs of the cook with the knife scar became powerless and he kneeled on the ground. Seeing this, the fat guy kicked into the air, Xu Xian lifted a hand to block, using a yielding move to change the force of the hard kick. That force directly sent the several hundred pounds fat guy flying out and he smashed into the ground.

When shrewd woman saw her own people were all subdued, her heart was alarmed and angry at the same time. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Chu Qing-Yan who was half sitting on the ground. Suddenly, a plan was born in her heart. Her hand extended out, wanting to pull Chu Qing-Yan in front of her.

Just when her hand was about to touch Chu Qing-Yan's shoulder, a sharp arrow arrived breaking through the sky. It penetrated the palm of the shrewd woman.

"Ah——" Shrewd woman's miserable shriek pierced the sky.

Chu Qing-Yan turned her head. Among the haziness of the torrential rain, she saw the person on the fierce horse who had put down the bow and arrow looking at her.

Big Block of Ice.

The corner of Chu Qing-Yan's mouth couldn't help but curve up. Finally waited until you arrived. Fortunately I didn't give up.

The people Earth Spirit brought quickly surrounded the entire ferry crossing. The three Tian Di killers saw this and all had ash grey faces, as if they were at a funeral. Originally they could have escaped, but how could they have known that half way there a monk would attack!

Xiao Xu got off the horse and quickly walked toward Chu Qing-Yan.

When he crouched down to be at eye level with her, he saw the little guy whose face was pale smile at him. "Big Block of Ice, you came."

Before Xiao Xu could reply, the little guy in front of him lightly coughed out a mouthful of blood. Afterwards, her entire person fell to the side. He extended a hand and caught her tottering body. Now both of her eyes were tightly closed, without a trace of color on her face. His eyes tightened. "Air Spirit!"

Air Spirit quickly rushed over, putting his finger on her wrist to read her pulse. A moment later, he lifted his head and said to his family's master. "Little young master suffered a bit of internal injury. Needs to be treated as quickly as possible."

Xiao Xu's expression was gloomy and terrifying. And just at this moment, Earth Spirit came forward to ask for instructions. "Master, how to deal with these three people?"

Xiao Xu bent at the waist and carried up the person on the ground. In an icy cold tone, he said. "Abolish their martial arts!"

"Don't ah——"

"Don't abolish our martial arts ah!"

When the three people heard, this they immediately started to beg for forgiveness out of fear. Once their martial arts were abolished, then they would be useless people!

Earth Spirit turned and saw before him these three cruel fiends already trembling and regretting that they had provoked these several huge Buddhas. He coldly said. "It's too late to regret it. This is the price!"

He waved his hand and the black clothed people behind him stepped forward and prepared to execute the command.

"Great master Xu Xian, many thanks for once again extending a hand to save." Before Xiao Xu got on the horse, he nodded toward him.