(145) Child Born under the Knee Should Not be Abandoned

Luo Yun somewhat worried, said. "Niang Niang, this...."

Empress Liang lifted her hand and stopped what Luo Yun was about to say. Looking at that tightly closed palace door, the expression on her face looked somewhat like forbearance.

Chu Qing-Yan was also somewhat surprised.

Western Xuan Emperor had just returned from that mother and son's place and now shut Empress Liang outside the door, unwilling to see her. This treatment was really too different.

Before, she had heard some rumors that the current Western Xuan Emperor wasn't the first choice to be heir. Above him, there was an older royal brother. But because Western Xuan Emperor often led troops on military campaigns when he was a prince and also had political ambition, his influence along the way surpassed that of all those several older royal brothers of his. Moreover, he married the daughter of that generation's hero Minister Liang whose foundations was deep. His in-laws were powerful, thus squeezing out those several older royal brothers and smoothly becoming the regent.

It could be said that at that time, Liang family's contribution to Western Xuan Emperor ascending the throne couldn't go unnoticed.

And that Concubine Yue was rumored to be Western Xuan Emperor's childhood sweetheart from childhood to adulthood. At that time, Minister Fu wasn't a minister, before he was only another imperial tutor who only taught Western Xuan Emperor and nothing more. But this Minister Fu was very smart, from very early he let his daughter become Western Xuan Emperor's companion. A talented man and beautiful woman were put in a situation where familiarity breeds fondness, so the two people becoming a couple wasn't a difficult matter.

But for the position of Emperor, Western Xuan Emperor had to choose between the person he loved and power.

As a result, Western Xuan Emperor married Liang Yuan and promised Minister Liang the betrothal gift would be making her the mistress of the imperial harem. Only then did he get Minister Liang's full support and successfully get the position of crown prince. And Western Xuan Emperor who turned his back on the beauty after ascending the throne immediately married Fu You-Yue, bestowing an imperial concubine position on her.

Chu Qing-Yan couldn't help but expel a cold breath in a low tone, so to Western Xuan Emperor Empress Liang was merely a springboard, whereas Concubine Yue was the true love in his heart?

Don't know if one should say Western Xuan Emperor had a heart or was heartless?

But the various ways he dealt with Big Block of Ice were all heartless!

Chu Qing-Yan held back some of her anger, but in here everyone was wearing a mask. No one would reveal the four human emotions on their face. So she also forced herself to wear a smiling mask on her face.

One only saw Emperss Liang give Luo Yun an order, Luo Yun took out a pillow like thing and put it on the ground.

Eunuch Cao seeing this had some misgivings. "Empress Niang Niang, this is?"

"Eunuch Cao, you tell his majesty. This palace will kneel here, wait until when he sees this palace, then this palace will get up."

Saying this, Empress Liang kneeled on that pillow with her back straight, a resolute appearance.

Eunuch Cao repeatedly said. "This, this, this..." he couldn't say anything clearly. He was scared by Empress Liang's action.

Chu Qing-Yan, seeing this immediately kneeled. Even Empress Liang had kneeled down, she as the future daughter-in-law, what justification would she have for standing?

A light sound came from the back and Empress Liang's expression became slightly better. Looks like this silly little girl isn't that ignorant.

Eunuch Cao, seeing one big and one small kneeling on the ground, gave a shocked exclamation. He promptly went in to report this.