(200) Is Big Block of Ice jealous?

"You know?" Chu Qing-Yan still hadn't snapped out from the sudden change in the Retired Emperor when she heard these words. Her entire person became spirited.

The Retired Emperor took a glance at her and suddenly started to sell the climax of the story. "You beg me ah!"

Old urchin! Chu Qing-Yan sliently cursed in her heart. She squeezed out a flowery smile on her face, giggled and fawningly said. "Beg you ah, grandpa! Grandpa is the best!"

The Retired Emperor nodded in satisfaction. "Obedient, but." He suddenly stuck out a finger. "How could just saying this represent your sincerity?"

Chu Qing-Yan cursed again, profiting from others' misfortunes!

Watching the Retired Emperor shaking his finger, she thought a bit and said. "One plate of pastries!"

"No, ten plates." The Retired Emperor retracted his finger and said calmly.

Chu Qing-Yan took a deep breath and told herself, for Big Block of Ice it's worth it!

Finally she grinded her teeth and nodded. "It's a deal."

The Retired Emperor smiled after having prevailed. But in the blink of an eye, his serious, model elder appearance was restored. Chu Qing-Yan blushed with shame, this ability to change face was too powerful ah!

"Yan girl, I feel Xu'er seems to be deeply hurt."

"What do you mean?" Chu Qing-Yan asked, at a loss.

"What his father the emperor did this time was too excessive." The Retired Emperor sighed faintly. "If it will continue like this, I'm afraid Xu'er will be overwhelmed by the burden in his heart."

"Grandpa, don't say things while concealing half of it. I can't understand it!" Chu Qing-Yan felt somewhat anxious, seeing the Retired Emperor's words seemed to be serious inside and out. What was called heart being burdened! Could you not talk in riddles like this! Her little head still hadn't made the turn yet!

The Retired Emperor used a pitying expression to glance at Chu Qing-Yan whose little head seemed to give off smoke. He shook his head. "Do you seriously think that leaving the capital this time is for the simple matter of searching for a mine? No, the truth is far from just this one matter."

"Are you saying that searching for the mine is very dangerous? Or are you saying there are other missions besides looking for a mine?" Chu Qing-Yan immediately snapped back out, her tone was abnormally serious.

The Retired Emperor saw her accurately hit the mark with her words, and he smiled. Worthy of being the one he choose, she was unlikely to be too stupid, only——

"I could only divulge this much, unless Xu'er wants to tell you, otherwise you can only search for the answer yourself." The Retired Emperor stood up, today he already revealed too much. Originally he only needed to be the observer on the wall, but now a lot of things had already broken away from the rail tracks. It was necessary for him to come out to guide a bit.

Chu Qing-Yan felt this Retired Emperor really made people fume with rage. Everytime he would only talk until the critical point and make her guess! Did he really think she was the roundworm in his stomach! That she could guess everything he was thinking?

But the Retired Emperor ignored her expression and thoughts that was full of complaint. He gestured with a finger at her, then slowly sashayed out of the door.

Chu Qing-Yan could only pull at her quilt and sulk.

Could it be the Western Xuan Emperor had handed over other matters to Big Block of Ice to take care of?