(23) Concubine Yue's Layer Upon Layer Scheme

"Yue'er, you don't need to ever worry about Xu'er and Chu family's marriage." Western Xuan's Emperor hugged his beloved imperial concubine's shoulders. He said this with his eyes closed to comfort her.

"This marriage of Prince Ying's has finally been set, your servant is very happy on behalf of Sister Empress. Otherwise. among the people that are as old as Xu'er, all of them already have a few kids happily under their parents' knee. After so many years, there is no one at Prince Ying's side, your servant is also very concerned ah!" A displeased tone that carried a trace of a smile sounded by Western Xuan's Emperor's ears.

One could only see a beautiful person half-reclining, her appearance was provocative, skin white as rouge. Her double eyelids bent in a moon shape, every blink of an eye was flirtatious, making it impossible for a person to shift his gaze away. Worthy of being renowned as the number one beauty in Western Xuan twenty years ago. Even though twenty years had passed, however, time didn't seem to have left any traces on her body. She was still as beautiful as before, this was sufficient to give birth to jealousy in many people's hearts.

This person was precisely the birth mother of the fourth prince, Fu family's second Miss, the emperor's most beloved concubine, Fu You-Yue.

At this moment, Fu You-Yue moved her finger, twisting up her own hair, the complacent expression in her eyes flitting by. Finally, she had disposed of Xiao Xu, this huge danger in her heart. Worthy of celebration.

"If Xu'er knew how concerned you are about him, he would not treat you so coldly." Western Xuan's Emperor patted both of her hands and said in a somewhat 'it's a pity' manner.

Fu You-Yue replied with a tone that was both having been wronged and generous, "Prince Ying's natural disposition is indifference, even Older Sister the empress can't obtain his care. Let alone to say me, your servant who isn't even blood-related to him. Your Majesty doesn't need to feel sorry for me, your servant."

Having heard what was said, Western Xuan's Emperor's evaluation of this eldest son became increasingly dissatisfied, "Xu'er isn't sensible, Yue'er doesn't need to bother with him."

Fu You-Yue softy agreed, a radiant light flashing through her eyes, "Your Majesty. I heard this Chu Qing-Yan's age is still young. I'm afraid she won't know a lot of the customs and rules. Wouldn't it be better for her to first move into Prince Ying Manor? And let Prince Ying teach her properly. Otherwise, according to Prince Ying's temperament, waiting until Chu Qing-Yan grows up and marries over, I'm afraid it won't be easy for them to get along. Why not let the two of them interact first, when Chu Qing-Yan reaches the marriageable age of fifteen, then hold the wedding."

The hand Western Xuan's Emperor used to lightly pat his beloved concubine paused. In a hesitant tone, he said, "This——I'm afraid it isn't in keeping with the customs ah!"

Fu You-Yue's face was full of annoyance, "Customs are set by people, moreover, this matter, Prince Ying is also special. He and the Chu family Miss differs in age by eight years. Besides, these years, providing Prince Ying a girl to marry, each and every one of the girl's family all ——" Fu You-Yue paused, being considerate, and said, "I, your servant, thought that if the person could be placed by Prince Ying's side, based on Prince Ying's abilities, he would definitely be able to protect her os she'll be safe and sound without any worries."

The words beloved concubine didn't speak, Western Xuan's Emperor had already guessed it. Recalling the several marriage matters before, they were all terminated because the other side's daughter died suddenly. Therefore, Western Xuan's Emperor was also somewhat hesitant.

Seeing Western Xuan's Emperor's heart was somewhat tempted, a smiling expression flashed through Fu You-Yue's eyes.

Western Xuan's Emperor, seeing her serious face waiting for his reply, Western Xuan's Emperor's voice was hoarse as he said, "Everything will be done in accordance with beloved concubine's words——"