(116) Wood Spirit's Doomsday Arrives

Having trained Chu Qing-Yan for half a day, Earth Spirit felt somewhat thirsty. Just by chance, a pot of tea had been placed on the stone table. He didn't suspect it and poured a cup for himself.

Daddy Chu was watching his action at a distance far away, his heart was incomparably nervous watching this scene, while also full of expectations.

Just at this moment, a figure walked to his side.

"What are you looking at?" A clear and cold voice sounded.

"Watching Black Ghost drink water." Daddy Chu didn't even think before replying.

"What's so interesting that you need to watch?" The clear and cold voice was mixed with a thread of disapproval.

"Because." Daddy Chu "hehe" with mischievous laugher. "I put hot chilli powder in it!"

When he finished speaking, the person by the stone table suddenly sprayed out a fiery roar. "Ahhh——"

Then with a whoosh sound, he ran out of the courtyard to look for water!

Daddy Chu pushed back his hair that was blown by the wind from when Earth Spirit ran past, and with a sigh of regret said. "Really gives the feeling of flying ah!"

"Making trouble!" The cold and clear voice had a trace of not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

And only at this time did Daddy Chu finally come back to his senses, he turned around and looked towards the person at his side. He called out, pleasantly surprised. "Son-in-law, son-in-law, you have returned!"

"En." Xiao Xu was already used to the things he does that shocks people.

Xiao Xu walked over to Chu Qing-Yan doing the horse stance, lifted his hand to help her raise her hand a bit higher.

"Big Block of Ice, when will I really be able to start learning martial arts moves?" This was a question she had always wanted to ask.

"First start from the fundamentals, don't try to run before you can walk." In fact, Earth Spirit had already told him that based on Chu Qing-Yan's learning speed, a few more days and she could start learning archery and sword skills.

Chu Qing-Yan gave a response in agreement. "En, I want to learn faster."

"No need to rush." Xiao Xu turned around and sat down on the stone chair.

Daddy Chu also strolled around him, as if he had something he wanted to say.

"Say it, what's the matter?" Xiao Xu said.

Daddy Chu scratched his head. "Son-in-law, Cai Cai is so young, and you want her to learn martial arts, wouldn't she be unable to grow tall?"

"Can't grow tall?" Xiao Xu frowned.

"You see the sandbags tied to her leg, she also has a bucket of water on her head, how can she possibly grow tall! She is pressed down so much that she won't be able to grow up!" Daddy Chu said seriously.

Xiao Xu's lips twitched. "Not likely. This way, she could grow up even faster and better!"

With regards to inserted-in-backward scallion's words, Daddy Chu had always believed him without a doubt.

"So it's like this ah. I have always thought little black is too short ah, when I return, I'll give it a try!" Daddy Chu decided on this plan.

Little black was a dog raised in Chu family.

Little black who was squating at a corner suddenly sneezed. Immediately, it vigilantly looked all around, seeing no one around it, it then felt assured enough to lay down and go back to sleep. It thought Daddy Chu had come again, scared it to death.