(123) The Great Battle of Coaxing Big Block of Ice

On the thick stack of papers were impressively written several large characters.

The great battle of coaxing Big Block of Ice.

The first tactic: paint the feeling of her existence for him.

Chu Qing-Yan changed out of her excercise clothes and thought for some time. She knew at this time Big Block of Ice was about to come out of the study, therefore she ran to the door of the study to wait for him.

Sometime before, Gu Rong who was sent out on errands returned. Nowadays he was still Big Block of Ice's personal bodyguard, and at this moment, he was standing at the door.

"Little consort, His Highness has already given orders not to let people enter, you should go back!" Gu Rong, with a slight threatening smile reminded her.

Chu Qing-Yan waved her hand and said. "No problem, I'm not going in, will just stay outside."

Although Gu Rong didn't know what she wanted to do, he still let her do as she pleased. After all, His Highness didn't say little consort was not allowed to stand at the door.

And just at this moment, the study's door was opened by someone from the inside. Xiao Xu walked out dressed in black. At first glance, he saw Chu Qing-Yan who stood outside, but without even glancing at her, he brushed past.

Chu Qing-Yan immediately followed after with hands behind her back and was all smiles as she followed him, going left and right.

Xiao Xu didn't know why she suddenly become so abnormal. He frowned and walked forward, minding his own business.

Second tactic: Absolutely necessary to inquire about his well-being.

Every morning, Big Block of Ice would always go do morning exercise, to practice martial arts.

Chu Qing-Yan got the location of where Big Block of Ice usually practiced martial arts from Fire Spirit. At dawn, she ran to that place and stayed there. After waiting for him to finish practicing, she immediately tagged along by his side.

"Big Block of Ice, are you hungry? Do you want to eat some of the pastries I asked Huang Yi to prepare for you?"

"Big Block of Ice, are you thirsty? Do you want me to go make tea for you?"

"Big Block of Ice, are you tired? Do you want me to massage your back?"

Xiao Xu didn't understand why recently she changed to become so attentive. He frowned. When faced with things he doesn't understand, he would always refuse it.

Only that this made it hard for Fire Spirit. His wounds from the beating with wooden staves hadn't healed fully, yet he was always being pulled by the little consort to rush about busily. Using pretty words to say it, he was her assistant , but in fact, he was merely a laborer who did all the hard work.

Fire Spirit looked at his hands, one held a food box, another had a tea set, with his head hanging low, he was about to cry!

As a result, this kind of thing became a routine. Everyday, Chu Qing-Yan would always appear in his sight, whether it was getting up in the morning, eating or during leisure, her figure would always wave in front of his eyes.

Even the matter of getting up so early to accompany him for breakfast that she was afraid of before, nowadays he would always see her at the dining table. Moreover, she even wanted to help him change into his court robes.

Although he didn't have the habit of having people wait upon him when changing clothes, since she asked, he didn't have the thought to decline. So he let her do as she pleased. Only that the matter that caused people not to know whether to laugh or cry was that her methods of helping him change clothes was really hard to agree to. Everytime he saw her fluffing the court clothes, he always had an intense feeling of wanting to slap her away with one palm. Only in the end, he was defeated under her serious and very concentrated appearance on the task.