(75) Daddy Chu entered The Manor and The Fowls started to Fly

After Xiao Ran left, peace was restored to Jade Courtyard. And the Zi Yi that told her she was going to get her breakfast, she was still nowhere to be seen.

The corner of her mouth bent into a smile that wasn't a smile. For some people, the more mistakes they made, the faster the time it took for them to get their retribution. In any case, she wasn't the proper master of this courtyard, she didn't have the power to tidy it up, but naturally, there would be someone to help tidy it up.

She held a hibiscus pastry in her hand that Xi Ning had prepared in advance to fill her stomach and leisurely passed the time.

Only, not long after, the Jade Courtyard started to get lively again.

Chu Qing-Yan noticed that the sounds this time were more clamorous than before and couldn't help but be suspicious. Could it be Xiao Ran fought his way back again? Really an unrelenting spirit ah!

This thought had just landed when she suddenly heard murmurs from afar that were coming closer.

"Cai Cai, Cai Cai, Daddy has come to see you! Cai Cai, where are you! Don't keep playing hide and seek with daddy ah!"

Chu Qing-Yan was immediately stunned, the pastry in her hand fell with a 'bang' sound, wasn't that daddy's voice? She didn't have time to tidy up and immediately rushed to look at the door.

And at this moment, a warm voice came through, "Official Yuan, you mustn't be so hurried, once you enter the door, you'll be able to see Cai Cai."

Both of Chu Qing-Yan's eyes shone, Mother also came!

And as if to verify Chu Qing-Yan's thoughts, a man's foot effortlessly stepped into the room, followed by a woman.

"Cai Cai——" Once Daddy Chu stepped into the room his eyes immediately widened to search in all directions. Once he saw his treasured daughter that he thought of every night and day, he immediately rushed over. He stumbled over a couple of chairs on the way.

"Official Yuan, slow down, slow down!" Mother Chu was also delighted to see her daughter, however, she had to be more worried about Daddy Chu this big child at present, and so, she repeatedly persuaded him.

But how could Daddy Chu have the time to care, he rushed to the front of the bed like a whirlwind, both eyes looking at his daughter, all smiles as he said. "Cai Cai, Daddy caught you, you lose!"

Being able to see her daddy and mommy in Prince Ying's manor was simply beyond her expectations, it was better to say that she thought she was having a dream, but when daddy and mommy really indeed stood in front of her, she finally believed her own eyes.

"Daddy's awesome, you won again this time!" Chu Qing-Yan smilingly responded to him, what could make one happier than reuniting with your parents?

When Daddy Chu was praised by his daughter, his entire person almost floated to heaven.

Daddy Chu calmed down for a bit after being praised, and that was when Chu Qing-Yan had the time to ask her mother. "Mother, how come you and daddy appeared here?"

Mother Chu heard this and was also somewhat suspicious. "Wasn't it said that you missed us, therefore you asked mother to bring your father to the Prince's manor to visit you?"

Chu Qing-Yan frowned, she didn't say it like that ah!

And at this time, Hong Yi who was following behind also stepped inside and just happened to hear the conversation between the two people, so she smilingly said. "Ninth Miss Chu, it's like this, His Highness was afraid you'd be somewhat bored staying in the room to recuperate. Therefore he had people go to Chu manor to invite lord and madam to come and talk with you!"