(118) Fire Spirit's Chin Dropped from Being Scared

Chu Qing-Yan fanned herself with a paper fan while she swaggered into 'An Intoxicated Night'. When the women calling out to customers saw such a pure and handsome youth, it was as if they were hungry wolves seeing a bunny rabbit, rushing over one after another.

Having stayed very long in this kind of place, what kind of people haven't they seen before? However, this was a young master from a rich family coming out to see the world. In front of them he was a walking little money bag, very easy to wait on and also very easy to take advantage of. So no one was willing to let this opportunity slip away.

"Little grandpa, first time here right! Let Fu Rong come and take care of you!"

"Yan Zhi is also very gentle, little grandpa, come with this servant ah!"

"Ying Ying knows how to sing songs, guarantee you would be satisfied."

"......"

Suddenly, Chu Qing-Yan was surrounded by all kinds of birds of the night. Fire Spirit subconsciously wanted to rescue her but was stupefied by the scene he saw in front of him.

"Come, come, come, all of you lift up your heads and let this little grandpa have a look." Chu Qing-Yan closed the folding fan as her smiling gaze flitted across the bodies of these women.

Many women cooperated by lifting their chins up, purposefully giving bashful and seductive appearances.

Chu Qing-Yan had a smile on her face like a favored guest that often came to such a flower show, as she evaluated. "Not bad, not bad, fragrant like the flowers, skin like jade, satiny and silky. Lips the color of cinnamon with a touch of cherry. Slender waist not too much to hold, all the young ladies are indeed stunning beauties."

The young ladies being surveyed by her so brazenly, everyone of them pretended to blush and pushed at her shoulder, saying in annoyance. "Official is really annoying!"

Fire Spirit's chin dropped from being stunned. This, this, was this still their family's innocent and weak little consort ah? Looks remarkably like a little sex fiend ah! Should he knock her unconscious and stealthily take her away? Otherwise, he could already foresee what kind of punishment he would face when he returned!

However, in the instant that Fire Spirit hesitated, he had already lost the best opportunity. Chu Qing-Yan had two hickeys on her face as she turned her head around, smiled like a little kitten and said to him. "Fire boy, pick a room!"

Only now did Fire Spirit return to his senses and said a private room number to the brothel keeper. Then Chu Qing-Yan waved goodbye to those orioles and swallows and said to the brothel keeper. "First take us to the private room, then send up top-notch wine and delicious dishes!"

The brothel keeper was already moved by Chu Qing-Yan who seemed very familiar with everything. Her way of playing with the young ladies really astonished the brothel keeper. It seemed she made an error in judgement, don't just look at her being young, she was already quite familiar in this area of dealing with prostitutes. As a result, the brothel keeper promptly said. "Then how many top-notch beautiful young women should I prepare for little grandpa?"

"If they could play the zither or sing a song, it would be even better!" Chu Qing-Yan's folding fan covered her lips, concealing a careless smile.

"That's for sure, your servant's family's young ladies are number one or two in the capital when it comes to the four arts. They are good at everything, guarantee you will be satisfied!" The brothel keeper immediately agreed.

"Good, Fire boy, reward them!" Chu Qing-Yan was very generous and magnanimous!

The brothel keeper took a silver leaf from Fire Spirit's hand who had lost all his ability to think, then took a bite of it. After determining it was real, she immediately let people lead them up stairs eagerly.