(81) Son-in-law, Somebody's Digging at the Corner of the Wall (1)

That's right. That tray of mangoes was carried away by Daddy Chu!

At this time, he was in a rage. Both of his eyes glared until they were round and his whole body gave off anger as he advanced towards the study.

He had visited this study many times before, basically to look for inserted-in-backwards scallion to play with. Although basically, inverted-in-backwards scallion always let him play by himself on the sides.

The person guarding the study, unfortunately happened to be Earth Spirit.

Earth Spirit had left the prince's manor for the past several days and had just come back today. Originally, he had wanted to rest properly for a period but was swindled by Fire Spirit to help him work a shift, saying his body felt unwell today, and Earth Spirit skeptically agreed.

Because he hadn't been in the manor for these past several days, he wasn't really well informed of the matters in the manor. To the extent that when Daddy Chu dashed over with the wind at the soles of his feet, he immediately berated him coldly. "Who are you and what are you doing?"

Daddy Chu saw the person guarding wasn't Fire Spirit that brat, but rather a stranger. Although he didn't recognize this person, he still knew that it was his own son-in-law's people, so he familiarly said. "I have come here to look for my son-in-law, black ghost, quickly open the door!"

Because he just came back from the outside today and hadn't had time to change his black clothes, Earth Spirit lowered his head to look at his own clothes and the corner of his eye twitched. "Impudent!"

"Impudent? I don't want to release four (2) nor do I ever bother with five, you quickly let me in, I still have urgent matters to discuss with my son-in-law!" Daddy Chu said, while waving his hands at him.

Seeing this person seemed to have something wrong in the head, Earth Spirit suddenly had an impression of this person. Wasn't this Chu Qing-Yan's father that he and the Highness saw the night they scouted out Chu Family? Rumors say he was foolish like an infant, seeing it now, it seemed to be true. Originally he was not fond of Chu Qing-Yan, so this made Earth Spirit become even colder as he said.

"The study is an important place, how could a leisurely person like you step in? Quickly retire or else don't blame me for being impolite!"

Daddy Chu felt that this person was really stubborn for no reason, but he was guarding the study door, and looking at his posture, it seemed his martial arts was not weak. Therefore, he somewhat unhappily said. "Black ghost, I already told you, I want to see my son-in-law. Why are you still blocking me? It's not like I want to see you, is it because you don't know my identity?"

"What kind of identity could you possible have!" Earth Spirit answered back sarcastically.

Daddy Chu seemed to not have heard the ridicule in his tone as he arrogantly laughed. "If I say it out loud, it'll scare you. But I will tell you, I'm your family Highness's father-in-law, you can go and secretly ask white ghost!"

What the heck was a white ghost?

Earth Spirit thought of Fire Spirit who liked to copy Air Spirit to dress in white, immediately his eyes twitched, no wonder Fire Spirit swindled him into coming here to be on duty. It definitely was because he knew that he was going to encounter this hard to deal with Daddy Chu!

"If you still won't go, then——"

Before Earth Spirit could say more, he heard the cold and cheerless voice coming from inside the study. "What matter is causing that clamor outside?"

Earth Spirit heard this, paused and Daddy Chu took advantage of this opportunity to push him aside. He burst into the study, shouting in a loud voice. "Inserted-in-backwards scallion, daddy has a piece of good news and a piece of bad news to tell you!"