(7) Everyone in The Chu Family is Outrageous

From a far distance, she could see the inscribed tablet hanging over the door to Chu Manor. Chu Qing-Yan raised an eyebrow, finally arrived.

She thought the horse carriage would stop at the gate and was just about to get down from the carriage, but unexpectedly, the carriage made a turn. It proceeded speedily to the other side, she frowned. And at this time, Wang Ting got off his horse and spoke while walking alongside the carriage, "Ninth Miss, Elder had made it clear and said that, after all, the Eldest Master had experienced those things. If you guys go through the front door, it's not good for the family image, therefore, this servant is taking you guys to the side door."

Hearing Wang Ting's as a matter-of-fact tone, immediately, Chu Qing-Yan was angered until she laughed. So, it turned out that when they first arrived, the family wanted to show off their strength, to remind them that at all times, they must remember Daddy losing tragically in that battle. However, she just wasn't willing to follow their wishes.

Chu Qing-Yan wanted to lift up the curtain and argue with the other side, but halfway there, someone grabbed her wrist. She turned her head around and saw Mother, and couldn't help but to say, "Mom, let daughter reason with them. Daughter doesn't want you and Daddy to be wronged."

Originally, the entire family wandered outside, destitute and ate a lot of suffering. Now, she knew Chu family's conduct from that time, in ten years, they had a home and couldn't return to it. When they returned, they were treated as bringers of bad luck and must tuck in their tails and enter through the back door. This injustice, how could she swallow it down!

Mother Chu shook her head, "Cai Cai, don't be so impulsive, we must endure the humiliation for the more important mission."

Having heard these words, Chu Qing-Yan felt that she was indeed too impulsive. These words said by Mother contained Mother's sadness in her heart for ten years. Chu Qing-Yan's heart turned sour, here, she was not familiar with the lifestyle and land, she shouldn't act blindly without thinking. Otherwise, very likely, she would implicate her parents. As a result, she bit down on her teeth and watched the main gates become further and further away. She made a firm decision in her heart.

Someday, she will bring her parents openly and upright to enter through the front door. Then, make Chu family know what was too late for regret, for all the humiliation they added onto their bodies today.

The horse carriage stopped at the side door, and the group of people got out of the carriage. Old Woman Li lightly knocked on the side door, then, a little servant girl came out to open the door. Old Woman Li used an arrogant tone and said, "Shan Cha, go tell Second Madam that Eldest Master's entire family have arrived."

The little servant girl called Shan Cha took a glance at the people behind Old Woman Li, then agreeing, she quickly left. Then Old Woman Li took the lead to enter the doorway, and Chu Qing-Yan's family followed behind her. Wang Ting's group led the horse and left in another direction.

The servants that came and went, seeing Chu Qing-Yan's group of people, all had curious expressions. But with one strict glare from Old Woman Li, they all walked away. Chu Qing-Yan's eyes, nose and heart was above all of this and didn't pay attention to those people. Rather her hand pulled Daddy along, afraid that he would wander off.

Passing through the back courtyard and walking towards the main reception hall.

Just now, a servant girl had already come over to report that Elder Master, Elder Madam and other people were already waiting for them in the main reception hall. Therefore, Old Woman Li didn't have time to mind other matters, and all the way, rudely urged them to walk faster.

Although Chu Qing-Yan was surprised at the great change to Old Woman Li's manner towards them once they entered Chu Manor, however, fortunately, she had already made mental preparations before. Now, all her thoughts were on how to respond to the Chu family, so she didn't bother to bicker with her over it.