(184) Then Allow Him to Come and Protect

Dark night and heavy rain.

The shrewd woman held a huge bowl of soup and walked into the lobby.

Fire Spirit led the people to patrol the first floor. Looking at the shrewd woman who walked over leisurely, he immediately said. "Proprietor, how come you are not resting so late at night?"

The shrewd woman said a sentence in annoyance. "Us in this kind of business, how can it be said there is time to rest? To serve you guys is our duty.

The shrewd woman said this as she walked to the square table that could seat eight people. She put the bowl down and said to Fire Spirit and his people. "Such a huge rainstorm, the temperature is quite cold. Come, drink some hot soup to warm up the body."

Fire Spirit heard this, but still used words to refuse. "No need, many thanks for proprietor's kindness. We still need to guard."

Shrewd woman paused, then she continued to say in persuasion. "You guys drinking a bowl of soup won't delay your work. Moreover, after you finish drinking, your bodies would be warm, wouldn't you guys have more spirit to resist the cold wind at night?"

Fire Spirit raised his hand and waved, then turned around and continued on his patrol.

Seeing Fire Spirit remained unmoved, the family guards under him also conscientiously stood on guard, gazing fixedly. The shrewd woman deliberately swirled the bowl to give off its aroma. Even when the aroma floated to the surrounding, no one even blinked. Shrewd woman cursed in her heart. This group of people with inflexible minds!

As a result, she once again held the bowl and withdrew. The two people in the back kitchen saw her return without success. Immediately, they were somewhat worried. "What's to be done?"

"This people don't fall for sweet or harsh words. Indeed very hard to rip off, but no matter. Look at the color of this sky, I estimate that the rain will continue to fall and won't stop tomorrow. So be at ease and wait."

With this delay, the best time had already been missed. The shrewd woman very fiercely said.

"En, whatever the wife says!" Fat guy smiled, narrowing his eyes. Because he was too fat, when he smiled his eyes would disappear.

The knife scarred cook nodded. "In any case, these people can't leave. Thinking of other methods tomorrow would be fine. Just now I went to the stable and strolled around, it seems there is a lot of good stuff in the horse carriage of theirs. If we can successfully seize these people, then we'll make a huge profit!"

"Last time's group of people on the outside looked wealthy. In fact, they didn't even have more than ten taels of silver, simply wasted our time!" The fat guy said in disdain.

"Therefore this time, we must act more prudently. There are a lot of people, be careful the above checks." The shrewd woman explained in a low voice.

When the other two heard this, they nodded in succession.

A night without dreams.

When Chu Qing-Yan woke up, she discovered it was still dark. She could faintly hear the gale still blowing outside. She was puzzled, could it be she woke up too early, and the morning sun hasn't risen yet?

But when she turned her head, the area of the bed by her side was already empty. Clearly Big Block of Ice had already woken up.

Chu Qing-Yan rubbed her eyes and got up. And Xi Ning who was outside heard the movements inside, so she entered holding a basin of water.

"Master, last night did you sleep well?" Xi Ning entered and smilingly asked.

Chu Qing-Yan nodded. "Very good, is it still raining outside?"