(196) Telling a Story to Big Block of Ice

Hearing Xi Ning's words, Xiao Xu didn't tarry and immediately went into Chu Qing-Yan's room.

Seeing the person laying on the bed safe and sound fiddling with a knot, he was finally able to put down his heart. He slowly walked closer. "Not resting properly, what important matter do you have to look for this king?"

Hearing this, Chu Qing-Yan held the knot in her hand and smiled toward him as she patted the bed at her side. A pity she was thinking of something and forgot about her own injury. Afterwards, she grimaced as she sucked in a breath of cold air.

Xiao Xu was powerless against her, he sighed and said. "You couldn't care a bit more about yourself?"

Chu Qing-Yan also sighed. We are two of a kind, not much difference! But she only dared to say this in her heart and didn't dare to say it out loud.

"I forgot ah!" Chu Qing-Yan stretched, trying to work past this burst of pain.

Xiao Xu sat by her bedside, raised his eyebrows and said. "Say it, why are you looking for this king?"

Hearing this, Chu Qing-Yan protested somewhat saying. "Could it be I can only look for you if I have a problem? If I'm not busy, I can't just look for you to have a chat?"

Xiao Xu seldom frowned. "This king thinks it's more likely you need a spanking!"

Chu Qing-Yan laughed mischievously. The jar broke already so just throw it. "Okay ah, okay. You hit ah. Look at how you can't bear to spank me. Or perhaps I should ask, do you even have the heart to bully an injured person?"

How come this little fellow is becoming more and more of a rogue? Gave her a bit of color and she really started to open a dye shop!

Xiao Xu intended to ignore her and prepared to get up. But once he got up, he felt his sleeves being pulled to a stop. He didn't need to think to know who it was.

"Big Block of Ice, I just want to talk with you." Chu Qing-Yan lowered her tone all of a sudden.

He wanted to pull her hand away but when Xiao Xu heard this, he stopped. He turned and sat down again. He wanted to hear just what ghost of a story this little guy had come up with now.

Seeing him compromise, Chu Qing-Yan cheered in her heart. She already took the first step in the ten thousand li Long March (1)

"What do you want to talk about?" Xiao Xu got right to the point and asked.

Chu Qing-Yan's eyes spinned, then said. "Big Block of Ice, how about I tell you a story?"

Xiao Xu's face turned black, he adopted the posture of wanting to get up again. Chu Qing-Yan immediately covered her shoulder, groaning. "The wounds hurts, really hurts!"

Xiao Xu took a deep breath, extended a hand and grasped her uninjured shoulder and asked. "Did you just pull at the wound? Let this king have a look."

Seeing he really wanted to examine it for her, Chu Qing-Yan immediately waved her hand to stop him. "It's fine, its fine. Doesn't hurt anymore."

Xiao Xu glanced at her suspiciously. "Really doesn't hurt?"

Chu Qing-Yan immediately nodded.

Xiao Xu withdrew his hand and indifferently said. "All the injuries on your body was dealt with by this king. If you still don't feel well, tell this king. This king will help change the medicine for you again."

A bolt from the blue directly hacked down. Chu Qing-Yan was scorched by this lighnting until the outside was charred and the inside was tender. Was he, this prince, really so idle? How come everytime she was injured it was always him who came over to bind up her wounds? No wonder she felt that the binding technique was so familiar. The truth was it was still the original formulation, and the original flavor!