(140) I am The Royal Family's Little Consort

Another day passed.

After hearing Fire Spirit's group of people's news about Western Xuan Emperor's imperial edict during Morning Court, Chu Qing-Yan missed Xiao Xu even more.

Inexplicably being imprisoned and still needed to wait for the trial. Then how long must she wait to see Big Block of Ice again?

Inside the study, Fire Spirit and Earth Spirit had already gathered all the people associated with His Highness and were just discussing ways to free His Highness.

Suddenly, she stood up.

Everyone's gaze casted towards her, and Fire Spirit asked. "Little consort, what do you want?"

Chu Qing-Yan looked towards them. "I want to go to the royal prison to see His Highness."

Earth Spirit frowned. "But if you were to go see His Highness right now, those guards may not let you go in."

Fire Spirit nodded his head in agreement.

In fact, it was because of this that everyone's heart was a bit worried. Her identity was petty and low, so those prison guards may not show respect for her and let her go in.

Chu Qing-Yan could see what they were thinking, and smiled craftily. "You guys, don't forget my identity as Princess Consort Ying was personally bestowed by His Majesty. This is an undeniable fact. We had discussed for a day and couldn't come up with a method. Wouldn't it be better to go listen to His Highness's thoughts? Maybe he has a method to save himself. You guys don't just stare blankly, we don't have our people in the royal prison. Make some contacts so that a while later, it would make the matter easier to accomplish!"

She is the royal family's princess consort. Even if there were people who wanted to stop her, they must consider their own weight in the matter.

Earth Spirit, Air Spirit and others felt this may work, so one after another they nodded their approval.

After Earth Spirit carefully thought it over, he said. "The official guarding the royal prison is Fu family's people. Perhaps getting in would be a bit difficult. But the head in charge of the royal prison received a grace from master. Don't know if it would help when the time comes."

Chu Qing-Yan raised her eyebrows. "Okay, I'll let Cheng Yi and Huang Yi prepare some food and clothing."

Once Cheng Yi and Huang Yi heard it was preparation for visiting His Highness in prison, they immediately went down to prepare.

After one hour, Chu Qing-Yan, Xi Ning and others already climbed into the horse carriage. With Fire Spirit and others of the group as escorts, they set off towards the royal prison.

Whereas inside Prince Ying's manor, Cheng Yi handed a slip of paper to a small servant and said in a quiet voice. "Chu Qing-Yan wanted to go visit His Highness in prison, you must pass this information to Concubine Yue."

"Yes."

Cheng Yi watched as the small servant disappeared from the back gate and smiled viciously. She was a person Concubine Yue had inserted by His Highness's side since childhood, and had always passed along the news from inside Prince Ying's manor, to help Concubine Yue accomplish certain matters.

But in the wake of His Highness becoming more manly and charismatic day by day, she had become enchanted by His Highness afterwards. She hoped that one day, she would sit in the position of mistress of His Highness's harem. But these past several years His Highness had turned a blind eye to every kind of hint she made. She knew that His Highness didn't pay attention to the flirtations between male and female so she had wanted to scheme things slowly. How could she have known that suddenly, Chu Qing-Yan would appear?