(97) Gaining Advantages by Showing Obedience

They returned to Prince Ying's Manor with a small-scaled lively discussion along the way. The servants came to lead the horse carriage away. When they saw Chu Qing-Yan inside their family's Highness's carriage, everybody was stunned, master actually personally went to pick up the little consort back!

"Your Highness, Little Consort." The servants immediately saluted respectfully.

Ever since the last time in the Jade Courtyard, when His Highness had punished the inner courtyard's most popular people, Hong Yi and Zi Yi for offending Chu Qing-Yan, the people watching from the sidelines finally understood that this Chu Qing-Yan has obtained His Highness's doting. They could offend anyone, but they couldn't afford to offend this esteemed little ancestor. As a result, everybody started to change how they called her. Chu Qing-Yan became the Little Consort from Ninth Miss Chu, this way of addressing her represented that they recognized Chu Qing-Yan's identity.

However, Chu Qing-Yan didn't think anything of it. She only thought that Little Consort – these two words were a lot shorter and easier to say when compared to Ninth Miss Chu.

Once they got off the carriage, Xiao Xu strode forward with large steps. When Chu Qing-Yan finally stood firm on the ground, he had already walked far away. As a result, she lifted her skirt and resignedly chased after him.

"Wait for me!"

Xiao Xu pretended that he didn't hear her.

Ah, Little Consort actually dared to make His Highness wait for her? Servant A covered his eyes, waiting for His Highness to get angry.

"Ouch, my foot ah!"

Xiao Xu heard this and stopped his footsteps, he turned his head around and saw her triumphant smile.

Ah, Little Consort actually dared to mislead His Highness? Servant B covered his eyes, waiting for His Highness to get angry.

"Big Block of Ice, you walk too fast, I can't keep up with you." Chu Qing-Yan ran to him, complaining.

Ah, Little Consort actually dared to blame His Highness! Servant C covered his eyes, waiting for His Highness to get angry.

Xiao Xu took a glance at her. "Your physical fitness is too lacking!"

Chu Qing-Yan widened her eyes, he actually dared to be disdainful of her physical fitness! Her legs weren't as long as his, and she was also a girl okay?

Seeing Xiao Xu turn around about to leave, Chu Qing-Yan immediately crouched down, hugging her little leg and wailing. "It really hurts from walking too fast. My injury seems to have returned ah!"

Xiao Xu suspiciously looked at her. "The foot you injured was this one?"

Chu Qing-Yan lowered her head to take a look. Damn it, she hugged the wrong foot. She decisively changed it to the other and then raised her head to look pitifully at him.

Xiao Xu felt it was funny. It seemed he somewhat compromised to walk in front of her. With both hands, he scooped her up and threw her on his back.

"Hold on tight."

"Yes sir!"

One was cold.

One got a small advantage and flaunted her obedience.

When Servant A,B and C opened their hands and saw this scene, their eyeballs almost fell out.

Did the sun rise from the west?

Did red rain start to fall from the sky?

Did it start snowing in June?

If not, were they just dreaming of everything in front of their eyes?