(24) To Cause Chaos, Cannot Allow Chu Family To Take Unfair Advantage

Chu Qing-Yan wasn't a meddlesome person, especially in this place deep inside a courtyard compound. But now, she had already lost her head, because from the noise just now, she recognized her mother's voice.

Her footsteps accelerated, the mixed sound of noise and weeping also gradually becoming clearer.

"Official Yuan, Official Yuan——"

Crying until Mother Chu became a person covered in tears, she was lying at the lakeside, shouting herself hoarse.

Chu Qing-Yan looked in the direction Mother was shouting at, a very familiar figure was flopping about in the middle of the lake.

And on the shore, several youngsters watched, as if looking at a joke, they were laughing loudly without the slightest scruple, until Chu Qing-Yan's ice-cold glance shot towards them. They cowered slightly, immediately after, they quickly straightened up their lower back. Once again, they returned her gaze to look at her with contempt.

Chu Qing-Yan didn't have the time to bother with these people, she quickly rushed up. She planned to go into the water to save her daddy who had fallen in.

Originally, everyone watching at the side were like detached spectators, but seeing that she was about to jump into the water as if about to commit suicide, they were so scared that they hurriedly stepped forward to surround Chu Qing-Yan. And directly following close behind Chu Qing-Yan, Shan Cha used all her strength to hug her waist, stopping her!

Absolutely must not let this Ninth Miss jump ah!

If the Ninth Miss jumped in and couldn't be saved in time, then the entire Chu family would compensate the loss with their lives! That bestowed marriage was displayed there, by chance, if some mishap happened to the Ninth Miss, if the Emperor above investigated down, then the truth would come out.

Everyone that was originally detached, now, was like cats on a hot tin roof, making all effort to persuade her.

"Ninth Miss, your body is delicate and frail, this water in the spring is bone-chilling. You mustn't do something foolish!" A servant clamored.

"That's right, that's right ah! Ninth Miss, by all means, you mustn't be impulsive ah!" Another servant said.

"....."

Hearing the voices of servants weeping bitter tears, bursts of twitchiness came from Chu Qing-Yan's heart. Looking on as Daddy struggled until he almost didn't have the strength, her tone suddenly became furious, "Either you let me go, I'll go save him myself, or you guys go down and help me save him by pulling him up! If anything was to happen to my dad, I, Chu Qing-Yan, don't have other abilities, but the ability to have you guys eat the consequences, I still have enough to spare!"

Chu Qing-Yan released all her aura, immediately suppressing the entire scene. Following which, one plop sounded, two sounded, three sounded....

Seven to eight servants, rolling and crawling, jumped into the lake, one after another, striving to swim towards the randomly struggling Daddy Chu.

Finally, a group of extremely tired people carried Daddy Chu on their backs up the shore.

And Chu Qing-Yan, who was placating Mother Chu on the side, seeing this, immediately went up to meet them. Then, when she saw Daddy's somewhat pale complexion, she was both angry and full of heartache. She turned around and looked at those several proud youngsters standing under a tree. Her tone was surprisingly calm.

"Chu De-Chang, Chu Shi-Bao, Chu En-De, the three of you, please say, in the end, what happened?"

Just now, seeing they had expressions of watching a good play and also prevented the servants from saving Daddy, she had already guessed that this matter was somehow related to them.