(83) The God-like Daddy Chu Assists in the Attack

"This girl's mouth is really sweet. In fact, as long as you're in good health, us Chu Family will also be in good health!" Madam Xing laughed while holding a handkerchief over her lips.

If other people didn't know their family relationship, they would've thought that they were on good terms with each other.

But Chu Qing-Yan could clearly hear the implied meaning, in other words she was saying, thrive, thrive together, lose, lose together. She and Chu Family were grasshoppers tied up on the same string. Whoever got away would not be able to have a good end.

No, she ought to say that if something happened to her, the first thing Chu Family would do would be to dump her.

Chu Qing-Yan laughed and ignored her words. Then she ordered people to pour some tea to entertain them.

Mother Chu somewhat embarrassedly looked at her daughter, knowing that this time, she had brought her complications.

Chu Qing-Yan cast an appeasing smile to her own mother and then casually asked a few question regarding Chu Family's situation.

Madam Wang saw this and immediately seized the opportunity, and began to cry about their poverty. "Qing-Yan girl, you don't know ah. Recently in the past few days, there's been an increase of people in the manor so the amount of silver we have right now is somewhat tight. Your three uncles and younger cousins have all been getting by by tightening their belts."

Chu Qing-Yan held her forehead; this was covertly saying that because Chu Family had added her Daddy and Mommy to the family, they were about to be eaten into poverty right? But damn it, how much food can my daddy and mommy eat?

Chu Qing-Yan looked at Madam Wang's face which was round and glossy from eating good food and remained silent, not uttering a word.

"That's right, that's right, now it's already summer, yet the manor still hasn't made any summer clothing for anyone. A few days ago, Elder Madam almost became ill due to the heat! Indeed, it's too sad!" Madam Xing cried piteously taking the second shot to quickly catch up. This tone and manner of hers was as vivid as you can imagine.

But when Chu Qing-Yan swept over her new, latest trend of the capital's summer clothes, she continued to be silent.

Madam Xing and Madam Wang didn't expect that Chu Qing-Yan would actually be this calm. The two people immediately looked at each other, not knowing how to continue their performance.

After all, nobody would watch their one-man show, even if they say more, their skins were not that thick, they still wouldn't be able to continue singing.

Seeing that they had spoken enough, Chu Qing-Yan then somewhat embarrassingly said. "Hey, hearing about the situation from both aunties, Qing-Yan feels very sad inside and wishes to help——" Saying up to here, she saw the two aunties' eyes lit up. She smirked slightly and continued in a sorrowful tone. "Alas, I have the heart but I don't have the power ah!" Don't just look at the fact that Qing Yan is living in Prince's Manor, but Qing-Yan doesn't have a illustrious position. In here, I'm also living in a difficult situation, repeatedly getting injured. I drink more medicine than I eat food! Living a life that really is very——"

Chu Qing-Yan sighed, unable to continue saying those last few words.

Madam Xing and Madam Wang looked suspiciously at Chu Qing-Yan, unable to decipher whether her words were true or false. But the fact that she was lying on the bed injured was real.

Could it be that Prince Ying was as savage as the rumors outside say, that even Chu Qing-Yan, such a young child was unable to escape his hands?

The two people immediately thought the same and trembled, unable to stay seated!