(172) Don't Blame Others for Inviting Insult to Yourself

Cheng Yi held her breath, when her hand was about to reach that black belt, the person laying on the bed suddenly opened his eyes.

The cold and strict gaze was like the bright light of the scorching sun that burned through the clouds forcing people to close their eyes, not daring to look him in the face.

Cheng Yi's finger became rigid, her entire person seemed to be fixed in place from having her acupuncture point being sealed, not daring to move.

Xiao Xu's ice-cold gaze swept over the person who was leaning over, trying to get close to him. His finger moved and the silver quilt on his body flew up.

The silver quilt flew directly towards her face, she still hadn't reacted when she felt her entire person being bound. No matter how she struggled, she couldn't move. Immediately after, a bad premonition floated in her mind.

Xiao Xu waved his hand and Cheng Yi was wrapped up by that silver quilt that attacked like a thunderbolt that wouldn't listen. Then she flew out.

The door of the room was suddenly pushed open. Cheng Yi's entire person wrapped with the quilt flew out of the room. Before she could cry out in alarm, she had already smashed down on the ground outside.

Xiao Xu stood up and brushed away the creases on his clothes. Hearing the continuously moaning sounds that couldn't be suppressed coming from outside, his eyes narrowed coldly. This kind of person, touching her simply dirtied his own hand.

When he walked out of the door, Fire Spirit was already standing at attention by the door. "Master."

And the Cheng Yi who was tossed to the ground whimpered painfully. Hearing Fire Spirit's salute, she immediately resisted the pain on her body and crawled up with great difficulty. Trembling and shivering, she kneeled on the lower steps. She opened her mouth to explain. "Highness, you misunderstood this servant. This servant didn't intentionally go disturb your rest, only went in to see if you are sleeping peacefully. This servant is worried that you being drunk would feel unwell late at night. So——"

Xiao Xu expressionlessly interrupted her words. "Really?"

She clearly knew that His Highness had already started to have some suspicions, but she still didn't want to let go of this opportunity to beg for forgiveness. She promptly nodded. "Your Highness, it's true. This servant didn't lie. This servant can swear to the gods with the moon as witness!"

Xiao Xu recalled a sentence the little guy had said before, and he couldn't refrain from sending this sentence to her. "For what reason do you think you can swear by the fickle moon and this king would believe you?"

Cheng Yi's heart had a bad premonition, tonight His Highness wasn't planning to let her go. Her heart couldn't help but panic, with both hands supporting her, she crawled forward several steps. Very quickly, tears flowed down. "Your Highness, Cheng Yi has followed you for so many years, always loyal and devoted to you. How could I take the opportunity to do something wrong to you? You must believe in this servant! Your Highness——"

Hearing this, Xiao Xu exhaled a breath of cold air. "When did this king say you did something wrong?"

Cheng Yi's heart went thud, she actually confessed without being pressed?!

Xiao Xu did not give her the chance to find an excuse. Now he turned his gaze to look straight at the tear-stained face of the beauty, Cheng Yi, kneeling on the steps.

"If it was not for you following me many years, the moment you entered the door, you would have already lost your life. Without this king's approval, to enter this king's room as you wish, late at night. This rule that has been set for so many years, was it just empty words?"