(148) Beautiful as a Flower is Nothing but Dregs

Once the voice sounded, Fire Spirit and others immediately went on alert. One after another, they turned around and moved closer to the carriage and vigilantly looked at the person who approached.

This voice was somewhat familiar. Chu Qing-Yan frowned, immediately after, it seemed as if she recalled something. She lifted up the carriage curtain and looked towards the source of the voice, with a shallow smile she said. "So it turned out to be Miss Yao, haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?"

The person that came was precisely Yao Ying-Ruo, at this moment, she was also sitting in a horse carriage. The servant girl lifted up the curtain for her, revealing her pretty facial features. Seeing the bodyguards that originally belonged to His Highness Prince Ying surround to protect Chu Qing-Yan, the hand at their waist that would strike over if she was disrespectful, the hate, envy and jealousy in Yao Ying Ruo's heart immediately boiled over.

What virtue and ability does Chu Qing-Yan have to get such treatment!

She thought if she had taken Chu Qing-Yan's place, then the person these people protected would be her!

As a result, Yao Ying-Ruo was more certain of her plan, she smiled conspicuously at Chu Qing-Yan while saying. "Indebted to Ninth Miss Chu for your concern, everything is satisfactory. Don't know if Ninth Miss Chu has some time right now, Yao Ying-Ruo wants to invite Ninth Miss Chu to drink a cup of tea."

Chu Qing-Yan originally wanted to decline, but after second thoughts, the road to imperial palace and Yao Manor are not in the same route. This person appearing here, afraid it's not as simple as inviting her for tea ah!

"Then many thanks to Miss Yao, please lead the way." Chu Qing-Yan agreed with a smile on her face.

Yao Ying-Ruo seeing her agree so straightforwardly, was pleased with herself in her heart. So she asked the coachman to turn the carriage around and advanced, preceding Chu Qing-Yan.

"Little consort, aren't you afraid this person is going to try something?" Fire Spirit somewhat worriedly asked.

Air Spirit and the others had already returned to the manor first after visiting the prison. Right now, the only people at her side was Xi Ning and Fire Spirit.

"It's nothing, I'm just going to meet with her!" Chu Qing-Yan wasn't worried this person would use some tricks. Following at her side was one of the most awesome heads of Xiao Lie Cavalry under Big Block of Ice.

Seeing the little consort was determined, Fire Spirit nodded his head. In a short several days, the little consort's conducts and deeds already made them sit up and take notice. Now she had already become their backbone. Although she was still somewhat young and tender, she was able to still barely prop up the situation. As a result, Fire Spirit turned the horse carriage around and followed after the other one.

They arrived in front of a teahouse and the carriage stopped. Yao Ying-Ruo got off the horse carriage and said to Chu Qing-Yan. "It's this place."

Chu Qing-Yan nodded, leaned against Xi Ning and slowly followed behind her.

Yao Ying-Ruo took note of her pair of legs, her lips hooked up and she turned around to walk up the stairs.

Xi Ning was just about to remind her that her family master's legs had injuries and couldn't go up the stairs but was stopped by her master.

Chu Qing-Yan shook her head at her. "It doesn't matter."

The people downstairs were basically just individual travelers and there was no stand alone rooms. This person wanted to stop and talk with her, then she wouldn't do it in such a noisy place. She hoped this Yao Ying-Ruo wouldn't disappoint her. Otherwise, the pain she had to endure from her legs when going up the stairs would be in vain!