Chapter Seventy-Nine

The Descend Of Silverrium

We all realised it was Mike Thompson kicking the door open. Behind him was Yazmine Mel kasama ang mga teams nila. They seem wounded pero hindi naman malalala. They heard our conversation from outisde, ibig sabihin ay kanina pa sila nandun waiting for the opportunity to make an entrance.

"Sasabihin niyo yan sa harapan ng mga nakakataas sa inyo?! Hindi ba kayo mahihiya?! Ngayong mas malakas ang kalaban ay sangayon ako sa plano ng babaeng iyan." Mike said pointing his finger at me. "We have to take the initiative to take the enemy down bago pa man siya makapunta dito at tapusin tayong lahat! Yet you spout nonesense about dying and refuse to see her point." Galit na pahayag ni Thompson. I didn't expect him to take my side on this matter.

"P-pero Sir Mike, hindi kami ganoon kalakas upang gawin ang sinasabi niyo." Said another student, he's quite bold for saying that. "N-nandito kami dahil sa misyon na binigay mi Headmistress, w-which is to clear the town from the blacks at iligtas ang mga tao. Ngayon ay nasa kabilang area ang mga tao at nandun din ang ibang teams para masigurado ang kaligtasan nila."

"A-ang ibig niyang sabibin ay n-nakompleto na namin ang m-misyon na binigay ni Headmistress kaya wala na kaming rason upang kalabanin ang isang demonyong halimaw." Another continued although afraid. Everyone agreed just as quickly after the guy said that. So now they're using Headmistress' orders to defy their leaders and the ranked students.

"Ano?" Seryosong tanong ni Mike. "Are you perhaps saying you're against me?" Walang sumagot sa tanong niya but it was quite obvious that the students are against this idea.

"Hanzel! Now is not the time to be staying quiet!" Sigaw niya sa kabilang banda ng kwarto. There, I saw the leaders and the ranked students sitting comfortably on the couches with worried expressions.

"Wala tayong magagawa kung ayaw nila. They won't fight alongside us and will only probabaly run even if we force them to. In other words, magiging pabigat lang sila kung pipilitin natin silang wala namang plano makipag-laban." Sagot ni Hanzel, with a calm face. But inside, he's already loosing his composure.

"Sinasabi mo bang tayo-tayo lang haharap sa kalabang ito? This is bull—curse this!" Galit niyang wika and even slammed his fist against the door which sent the door flying. It only silenced the students more. I've always knew he had a bad temper kaya hindi na ako nagulat sa reaksyon niya.

"Sangayon din ako sa sinabi ni Hanzel. I do value life more than anything else so I can't really disagree to the students' opinions. Natatakot lamang sila and they themselves said they neither have the courage and strength to fight a monster stronger than all of us." Sabi ni Freya with her arms once again crossing in front of her chest, her eyes closing as if thinking carefully.

"So they're loosing motivations and spirits because we admitted our weakness. In other words, they admitted they are much weaker and unworthy to be here. So they want to flee the scene since they already completed their missions they believe Headmistress gave them. So I agree, they should flee the scene. Don't anyone agree?" Mahaba niyang litanya.

"I think all the leaders and ranked students here gathered this early morning agree, Freya Leet. No objections, right?" Wika ni Yazmina, leaning against the door with a scornful look directed to the students in her eyes. The leaders and ranked students agreed. Then all their gazes went to the President.

The students were smiling, as if saying na sumasangayon na ang mga nakakataas na huwag silang pahirapan. They were all happy about the news that they no lomger have to fight. That they no longer have to suffer. I didn't expect the leaders to be give so much consideration.