Chapter Eighty-Four

AN; I decided to update two days earlier and I had doubts updating this chapter for some reason but oh well...

A Friend and A Foe

Silverrium could only block and avoid all their attacks altogether, but he couldn't even have a chance to release a counter spell. Masyadong mabilis ang mga atake ng mga Elites. They work perfectly well together na kahit saan man pumunta ang kalaban ay may nandiyan na aatake sa kaniya. Silverrium is indeed powerful, but he's still in a big disadvantage fighting six people all at once, each has equal power as him—or even surpasses his.

"Light creation magic: Piercing Sunlights!" Bigkas ni Silverrium nang makalayo-layo na siya sa kanila.

The skies once again unfolded into lights, and sunlights came rushing forth like raindrops, except that they're capable of hurting. Kayang-kaya nilang lahat na pigilan ang spell na ito, pero parang napagdesisyunan na nila nang tinignan nila ang isa't isa, that only one of them would do it. And it was that woman who first arrived stepped up for the job.

As she placed her big sword momentarily beside her, darkness started enveloping it. Hanggang sa biglang lumakas ang enerhiyang nararamdaman ko sa kaniya, not exactly on her, but her sword. Parang may pumapalibot dito na itim na aura. I don't feel any energy coming from her on par with the rest of the Elites, but to let out an energy like a bomb waiting to explode, her energy capacity is no joke. Is she hiding her real energy? Pero paano? Wala pa akong nakarinig na gumagawa nun.

Before the sunlights could hit the ground, she slashed her sword through the air in front of her, at biglang bumalik ang mga atake kay Silverrium. The sunlights with an invincible speed, got repel back to the one which casted them. Dahil sa sobrang bilis ng pangyayari, wala ng oras mag cast ng spell si Silverrium to protect him. The sunlights easily pierced through his body, creating holes all over it. Blood continued to spill like a faucet. It was an unbearing sight.

"One of us could just finish him. I overestimated him base on the Headmistress' information. I see no reason for all of us to be here." Wika nung si Elric Bane.

"Tiyak na alam din ito ng iba and couldn't be bother to attend this small reunion." Terha Yin said, feeling her annoyance.

"Kung ganoon ay ako na ang tatapos sa kaniya haha!" Sev Flynn stated, hoping for an agreement from his comrades. Pero walang pumansin sa kaniya. "Tss you could at least look at me ya know!"

Bumagsak sa lupa ang katawan ni Silverrium with a thud on the ground, sa lakas ng pagbagsak niya ay may tumipon na namang mga alikabok. But with Thomas' single swing of his long sword, the sight before us cleared. Unang lumapit si Terha tsaka sumunod ang iba sa likuran niya as she then pointed her long explosive gun to his beaten body.

"Where is the relic?" Tanong niya, threatening his life. Pero tumawa lang ng tumawa si Silverrium.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Hindi mo ba naiintindihan ang posisyon mo? With one pull of my trigger and you will disappear from this world completely." Disappear? Why do I feel like there's something more to what she said?

"Hindi ako mamamatay." Sa simpleng mga slaita niyang iyon, nagdala ito ng maraming tanong sa isipan ko. Alam ng mga Elites na may iba pang kahulugan sa sinabi niya.

"My ability lets me erase everything in a single touch. I genereate that energy through my bullets making anything disappear in a single shot. It doesn't completely work well with humans, but since you're a monster it won't be compicated." Tinutok niya ang baril niya sa ulo ni Silverrium.

Mula dito ay makikita ko ang ngiting bumubuo sa labi niya. While being surrounded by six powerful people, their presence are nothing to him at all. He doesn't feel even the slightest of fear or threatened. He's a monster capable of having an emotion, and a form of a human, but even monsters feel threatened and humans feel fear. Pero siya walang nararamdamang ganoon, the expression on his face doesn't lie. Para bang may pinaplano pa siyang iba.