Yet Beautiful Tale

It was a surprising story.

She fell in love.

Did she really?

Hindi ako alam, at hindi ako sigurado dito.

Dahil kung totoong minahal niya nga ang taong iyon, then why is she looking away with obvious contempt and regret in her eyes? Filled with anger, hate...or is it grudge? So far, ito lang ang mga emosyon na napapakita niya sa akin.

Isang linggo na ako dito sa Mávro Island, pero hindi ko parin alam kung bakit siya napunta dito. Is it because she took the enemy side? But it wasn't enough for her to be thrown out in this place. After three years, Black Clan and Exodus are still famous, none in this world knows nothing about them, especially her. Saying her name is a taboo, it would bring death to anyone who does, but does the world really knows everything Napaka-misteryoso niya parin.

Caelesti.

Her name is Caelesti.

But before that infamous name, she was a girl named Adriana Claies, Lilliana Devon, Keila Willar, and finally her real name which has long been forgotten, Ke'ala Feyree.

Ano pa ba ang mga pangalang ginamit niya? Ano pa ba ang mga paghihirap ang dinanas niya? At ano pa ba ang mga bagay na hindi alam ng mundo tungkol sa taong ito?

Somehow, I thought all of that as I watch her suppressed her emotions back. Then she sighed. Tumayo siya mula sa kinauupuan niyang couch at tumungo sa pintuan palabas ng munting bahay na ito. She let out a smile at my direction, pero ngayong nalaman ko na ang kalahati sa storya niya, I don't feel as reassured as I was before.

Before she wasn't showing any particular expressions, but now she does. But I do prefer her not showing any smiles at all if it was fake in the first place. She changed. I wonder why and how.

"Why do you smile?" I asked her. I wasn't afraid as I was before, dahil ba ito sa nalaman ko na kung ano ba talaga siya sa umpisa?

"Why do you think?" She asked, her voice was cool and pleasant to hear, anyone who hears her voice would be startled, would keep wanting to hear it forever, but along those felt emotions, anyone would also fear it.

"Is it because you're trying to hide your real self, that's why you show fake and unintended expressions?

"For people who have suffered enough, faking is the only thing the keeps them from the pain, that keeps them from driving crazy, and which reminds them not to show who they really are."

"Then which one are you?"

"The third one. I don't hate pain, it reminds me about being human once. Neither do I dislike being crazy, it shows the rest why they should fear me." It was as if she's saying she is no longer human.

"Why is it the third one?"

"If I had stopped faking it, even the Gods would fear me. I'd become less human then."

"Don't you hate humanity despite what it did to you? Why do you still want to become a human?" If it was me...I would have regretted to be born as one.

She looked away, opening the door. A sudden strong breeze met her the moment she did, at umuulan ng malakas sa labas. Ilang araw na ang ulang ito, pero hindi ko ito napapansin kung kasama ko siya sa loob ng bahay.

"I never said I would like to become human, I just don't ignore what I originally am. And hate the humanity?" She let out a small laughter, and hearing it brought me shiver. "It's not humanity, it's the world, I despise it." My eyes widened, pero bumalik din naman sa normal.