Because he's my hero

OKAY MY READER LETS GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT (which I am not lmao)

I AM THE QUEEN OF ANGST

Don't believe me?? Ask anyone that's been reading my other book. I've been dubbed that and I got the power and crowns to prove so.

Disrespect me or my book and you'll learn how angsty I can get.... *evil author laughter*

Anyways...
I'm Bi
She/her pronouns please
I go by Jinxx (so please refer to me as that, or Angst Queen/The Queen of Angst if ya want idc)

THAT IS ALL lmao
ON WITH THE CHAPTER

Till next time xoxo
~ Jinxx

Patton POV

"Hi Logie!" I said, giving Logan a hug.

"Hello Patton." Logan responded. He was used to my hugs now and he continued to pull books out of his locker as I hugged his midsection.

"Have you seen Roman or Virgil?" I asked when I pulled away.

"I'm afraid not." Logan answered. I frowned a bit. "Why don't you text Roman. You have his phone number do you not?"

"Oh yeah." I said. "Silly me." I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my contacts looking for Roman's name.

Me - Hi Roman, it's Patton! Just checking in on you I haven't seen you or Virgil today

Roman responded within a few seconds.  I read all the texts between us to Logan. 

Roman 👑🏳️‍🌈 - Sorry Pat!  We're both staying home today

Me - Oh okay did something happen?

Roman 👑🏳️‍🌈 - Just some family stuff at Virgil's'

Me - Oh tell him I'm sorry 💙

Roman 👑🏳️‍🌈 - Can't He's asleep

Me - And you know that how???? 😏

Roman 👑🏳️‍🌈 - Pls don't make a big deal out of it but yes Virgil spent the night at my house and he's currently curled up against me in the most adorable way and omg he's so precious

Me - Ahhhhhh!!!! Omgosh I ship it so much!!💜❤️

Roman 👑🏳️‍🌈 - Fml 😂 there goes my dignity

Me - Language!

Roman 👑🏳️‍🌈 - Sorry, but I'm going back to sleep see ya tomorrow

Me - Okay byeeee

I squealed as I turned my phone off.  Logan was smiling gently.  I jumped up and down after putting my phone back in my pocket. 

"Roman is soooo crushing on Virgil."  I said happily.  "I hope they end up together!"

"They would make an interesting pair." Agreed Logan.

"Oh that reminds me!" I said loudly, startling Logan a bit. "My parents are back in town so you can come over sometime soon, so do you wanna hang out this weekend?" I smiled at him brightly and gave him puppy dog eyes.

"First, its 'want to' not 'wanna', Said Logan with a sigh. "And we are seniors in high school, is that not a bit childish?"

"Oh okay, well if you don't want to we don't have to" I said, my smile faltering a bit.