Ability Aquired : Doubt

Okay I was really proud of myself for chapter title for last chapter

A Single Pale Buttercup was supposed to reference Steven Universe A Single Pale Rose

But no one seemed to understand it

ONE HUNDRED CHAPTERS OF THIS SHIIIIITTTTTT

WE MADE IT I WROTE ANOTHER 100+ CHAPTER BOOK

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

(✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーーJ   °。+ *'¨)
.· 'Let there be angst☆'¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·' (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* (¸.·'* *¨)

Words - 3107
hAvE fUn

TRIGGER WARNINGS : bullying, attempted rape, attempted murder, PTSD stuff, self harm, blood, talks about child abuse, hitting

Quinn POV
I flipped the page of my book, tracing the sketches with my fingers. Leave The City by Twenty Øne Piløts blasting into my ears.

There's surprisingly a lot of books in the library about art technique if you know where to look. I was curled up in one of the window wells on the second floor in the back.

All the art books are back here anyways and not many people go into the adult nonfiction section. Especially the art section.

I looked at my phone to see it was almost five pm. I sighed and shut the book in my lap. Damien makes me come home from the library before dark ever since the almost freezing to death event.

He also won't let me take my usual path home. I have to go back through the city or have someone come pick me up. I think it's bullshit.

I looked down at the sketch I did today.  It was of Remus.  Now that I'm spending more time with Remus, I've started developing a crush on him.

But I was a total bitch to him so I know he's moved on from me.  Besides he has Evan and Damien.  Why would he want a broken mess like me?

I carefully put my charcoals back in their bag and set it in my messenger bag. I have about three sketch books that I carry around with me and a smaller journal also full of sketches but I more so use that one for figuring out palettes.

After putting my phone and earbuds away, I got up and wondered back down the isle. Finding the spot for charcoal art, I slid the book back into its spot.

The library is so calm and peaceful. It's quite. Barely anyone comes to the library nowadays so there's not many people to deal with.

I headed towards the balcony and than went down the stairs. The old librarian waved goodbye to me. I come here enough that she knows me by name.

The cold bit at my face the second I stepped outside. I shivered and pulled my jacket tighter around me.

I probably look like a total emo right now, and I do care because of my anxiety, but I also don't care. Black skinny jeans, black high top converse, a dark grey sweater that was too big for me and a black fleece jacket.

But Now We're Stressed Out On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara