I could be lonely with you

foxesbeyond ^

foxesbeyond ^

GUYS

GUESS WHAT

SOMETHING AMAZING HAPPENED

I HIT 400,000 READS ON DON'T LET ME BE GONE

I WAS SHOOK WHEN I SAW THE 400k NEXT TO MY BOOK

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍

ANGST TIME EVEN MORE ANGST

MWA HA HA HA HA HA

SUFFER

TRIGGER WARNINGS : angst, depressing topics, self harm, derogatory terms, talks about sexual harassment, ANGST

Emile POV
I sighed and stood up, the loud bell ringing in my ears. As easy as psychology classes are, the classes and courses are extremely long.

I gathered my books and laptop, shoving them back in my book bag. Then I picked up my textbook and held it in my arms.

Before stepping outside the classroom, I peaked my head out. But the bullies were no where in sight. I have no clue what their names are, but a group of senior football players keep picking on me. They figured out I was gay and now they love to yell obscenities at me and trip me. It's not near as bad as Jackson was so I'll be fine.

When I didn't see them, I stepped outside. This was my last class of the day so I headed home quickly. The sky promised rain which isn't good.

I quickly headed home, leaving campus and walking the rest of the way. I don't have money to pay to ride a bus home. So I'll walk the half hour back to the apartment. I don't have an umbrella I realized as rain stared to pour from the sky.

Eventually I made it home. I pushed open the door to the apartment complex and headed up four flights of stairs. A trail of water followed me. I stepped around the piles of trash and headed down the hallway. It smelled horrible in here.