It's my mental breakdown and I get to choose the music

Let's do another Q & A

To celebrate 100 chapters

Questions to me (the author) :

Questions about the book :

And I love it so much that you guys have taken to calling Quinn
bb
Baby boy
(And my personal favorite)
Bean

TRIGGER WARNINGS : aNgSt

Virgil POV
I sighed and looked around at the hospital around me. It felt vaguely like New Dawn but it was much better looking. I followed the nurse up a set of stairs towards a sitting room.

"Please wait here Mr. Pierce," She told me, motioning towards the large space.

Yet again I was reminded of New Dawn. This place was like the judgment room. Lots of couches and chairs. Plants and fairy lights. Very soft and aesthetically pleasing. Other patients and people filled the room along with a few nurses.

I sat down at a chair by a large window. The cup of coffee in my hand suddenly didn't look very appetizing.

While walking through this place, I was happy this was were mom ended up. As much as I wished she helped me, I knew she really wasn't there anymore after Evangeline died.

And as angry as I am with Roman, I'm more than thankful that his parents are helping me pay for this. I wouldn't be able to afford such a nice hospital for her.

The nurse walked back, Mom trailing slowly behind. She was wearing a simple white nightgown. Her hair was pulled up in a very messy bun at the nape of her neck.

She sat down across from me on the other couch.  She looked tired but a spark of recognition flared in her eye when she saw me. 

"Virgil,"  She said softly with a smile.

"Hey Mom,"  I started awkwardly.  "How are you doing today?"