There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin

*suspicious evil author laughter*

M4s0j41

And for those of you that sent me DLMBG fanart, I'll get that in my novella book once I actually finish a chapter

TRIGGER WARNINGS : ANGST

Logan POV
I stared blankly ahead of me at the white wall. Curled up on the small cot that they called a bed. Seconds stretched into minutes, the ticking of the clock in the room slowly driving me insane.

Patton.  Just think of Patton.  Don't let them make me forget him.  I have to get out of here.  I need to get back to Patton.

They can't keep me here.  I'm an adult.  They have no legal right to keep me here.  As soon as I'm out of here, I am suing this place. 

I haven't seen another person since I arrived last night.  I wasn't able to sleep without having horrible nightmares.  I haven't been fed yet either and it's almost noon. 

Has anyone noticed I'm gone?  Do they even care or notice?  Or are they glad I'm gone?  Glad that I'm not there to constantly correct them even thought I can't help it. 

Maybe Patton's glad to be rid of me too.  We're nothing alike.  I'm too emotionless for him.  I don't deserve him.  He's an angel in human form and I'm...nothing. 

I'm smart.  But that leads me to being full of myself when it comes to school.  I have friends.  Or at least, I like to believe I have friends. 

This place is driving me insane. Every second, I loose more time. Time is precious. Especially during the day when I'm supposed to be in school.

Angrily, I ran a hand through my messy hair. I need a shower too. This place is dirty and disgusting, probably full of many parasites and pathogens.

I also haven't been able to figure out much about this place. The head lady in charge is referred to as Mother. She believes she is a mother to us that will guide us to salvation.

By forcing us into anti gay therapy, pray the gay away sessions, and many other cult like activities to turn us CIS and straight. Many anti LGBTQ+ posters are hung around this place.

Correctional sex is one of the ways they try to fix us. Forced surgeries for those that have already gone through transitional surgeries. I received a pamphlet that vaguely explained what will happen.

Luckily I haven't seen anything about elector shock therapy or lobotomies. Those have been strictly outlawed. But than again, so have places like this and yet this place exists.

For some reason, this place was making a lot of my pent up anger and hatred towards myself come out. To the point where I wanted to scratch myself. Maybe see blood.

Now I believe that I understand why Quinn scratches as his arms so much. While not good for a persons mental and physical wellbeing, it relieves stress in an oddly satisfying, but destructive, way.